dimensional jumping

leah

hi
I've read many books by Cynthia sue Larson, read the sub reddit posts on dimensional jumping which has been taken down...but I still don't think I understand or at least am not getting much results. I want to learn to jump dimensions..particualry to change past events in my life like making it so i was born with a twin sibling and to change certain traumatic events to make it not happen at all. how would I do these things?

Lennie5

hi
I've read many books by Cynthia sue Larson, read the sub reddit posts on dimensional jumping which has been taken down...but I still don't think I understand or at least am not getting much results. I want to learn to jump dimensions..particualry to change past events in my life like making it so i was born with a twin sibling and to change certain traumatic events to make it not happen at all. how would I do these things?
You have no idea what you are asking, to change an event in your life like that would take a huge jump through many dimension to one far from where you are now.
Dimensional jumps can be brought about by mental effort, but are the equivalent in time of a step to the left or right in space.
What you are asking is tantamount to asking how to decide to be living in London by just turning around a corner in Edinburgh.
You would need the psychical equivalent of a jumbo jet.
They do exist, but not for joe public, read up on project Rainbow and the Montauk catastrophe, then try to track down their successors and you might have a chance.

leah

hi
You have no idea what you are asking, to change an event in your life like that would take a huge jump through many dimension to one far from where you are now.
Dimensional jumps can be brought about by mental effort, but are the equivalent in time of a step to the left or right in space.
What you are asking is tantamount to asking how to decide to be living in London by just turning around a corner in Edinburgh.
They do exist, but not for joe public, read up on project Rainbow and the Montauk catastrophe, then try to track down their successors and you might have a chance.

idk...i was told its possible by this person Cynthia who wrote all these books on dimensional jumping. so I was just taking her advice

Lennie5

Yeah
the same

Cynthia Sue Larson who wrote
Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity

that title says it all really doesn't it

Think your way to getting rich quick

just another in the series of "the secret" and "cosmic ording" and wishing upon a star greed fodder for people who want life on a plate.

It is stuff like this that devalues and ridecules genuine parapsycolical research.

Sorry but you've been mislead. (IMHO)

TimeFlipper

hi

Project Rainbow was better known as the Philadelphia Experiment conducted in 1943 whereby a ship (the Eldridge) allegedly went into hyperspace then subsequently forward 40 years into the future (1983) all done by electronics...

Im not certain what you meant by the Montauk "catastrophe" but there were electronic experiments done during 1983 and further, which included a male psychic (Duncan Cameron) who allegedly came from the Eldridge ship that moved 40 years into the future :)..

TimeFlipper

hi

idk...i was told its possible by this person Cynthia who wrote all these books on dimensional jumping. so I was just taking her advice

Can you tell us about the methods that were used in the book for the dimensional jumps please? :)

Lennie5

[QUOTE="

Project Rainbow was better known as the Philadelphia Experiment conducted in 1943 whereby a ship (the Eldridge) allegedly went into hyperspace then subsequently forward 40 years into the future (1983) all done by electronics...

Im not certain what you meant by the Montauk "catastrophe" but there were electronic experiments done during 1983 and further, which included a male psychic (Duncan Cameron) who allegedly came from the Eldridge ship that moved 40 years into the future :)..[/QUOTE]

Partially right, the Philidelphia experiment was a part of project rainbow, renamed project Phoenix in 1953.
The Montauk Phoenix base was the section most concerned with extra dimensional contact and time travel.
I'm not going to go into too much detail here as everything is available on line, but the Montauk base suffered a terrible catastrophe in the 1980's and had to be shut down after a massive loss of life and equipment.
I would have assumed from your avatar that you knew about this as the double delta arial you display was developed at Montauk for the purpose of enhancing, amplifying and transmitting mentally generated energy.

Last edited:

leah

Can you tell us about the methods that were used in the book for the dimensional jumps please? :)
there's to many for me to write. she has 2.books..one is called reality shifts and one is called quantum leap or something

jasmineee12

there's to many for me to write. she has 2.books..one is called reality shifts and one is called quantum leap or something
May you write a few listed?

Lennie5

Here is a complete bibliography of her works all 7 not 2 of her books for what they are worth

Quantum Jumps: An Extraordinary Science of Happiness and Prosperity

Reality Shifts: When Consciousness Changes the Physical World

RealityShifters Guide to High Energy Money

Aura Advantage: How the Colors in Your Aura Can Help You Attain Your Desires and Attract Success

Shine with the Aura of Success

Karen Kimball and the Dream Weaver's Web

2012: Creating Your Own Shift