Dinosaur Bird Spotted in Pennsylvania

Cryptozoology News

Cryptozoology Blog
A Pennsylvania man on Wednesday said he saw a “lizard-like” bird in Lehigh County.

dinosaur-bird-sighting-pennsylvania.jpeg

The man, a 47-year-old construction worker who provided a full name and contact information but asked to remain anonymous, said he was outside cutting firewood for his fireplace when the unusual creature showed up last Monday at 2:14 p.m..

“A large shadow appeared above me. I ran inside to grab my phone, but by the time I came outside the bird was gone. I’ve been terrified to go outside since that event,” he told Cryptozoology News

The eyewitness, who also provided a sketch of the purported flying animal, described it as a green bird with a 20 feet wingspan and fully covered in scales.

“It also had a spike on the end of its tail and razor-like talons,” he said, adding that it resembled a lizard.

11336.png

About a month ago, a woman in Pennsylvania claimed to have seen a similar creature.

In July 2015, two people in Nevada reported seeing a creature that reminded them of a pterosaur, a flying reptile believed to have gone extinct about 65 million years ago.

In 1927, a similar event reportedly took place in the Australian town of Fernvale when a few giant birds visited the area, causing panic among the town’s residents.

Thunderbird, also known as Roc, is the nomenclature used by Native Americans to refer to bird-like creatures with reptile features that are believed to be related to the extinct pterosaurs.

The post Dinosaur Bird Spotted in Pennsylvania appeared first on Cryptozoology News.