Disappearing young man

EmergeE

This is not normal, and I want to believe him. I think he has a lot of occult knowledge and it should not be ruled out as possibly him faking this. But, I could be completely wrong and he could be in contact with ETs, so we'll have to wait and see what he has to say.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Is the article in Spanish ? I know Spanish, but no so great at it .
Translated via Bing Translator::A young Brazilian declared missing since March 27 after having left 14 codified books, as well as enigmatic texts drawn on the walls of his room in which he addresses issues like aliens and extracorporeal experiences, returned today to his home
Without explaining.
Psychology student Bruno Borges, 25, returned home from his relatives in Rio Branco, the capital of the Amazonian state of Acre and near the border with Bolivia, after an unexplained and mysterious disappearance of four and a half months that caught the attention From all over Brazil and mobilized their families, the Brazilian police and even Interpol.
"We informed his followers that Bruno Borges came back and that he's fine. Later we will give more information ", according to the brief message published this Friday on the page on Facebook in which they are promoted their books, whose rights were acquired by an editor and two of which were already launched with significant numbers of sales.
The student's relatives confirmed the information to the press, but only said that Borges reappeared on the morning of this Friday without explaining and asked for a period of one week to give details of what happened.
The relatives also said that the student was temporarily transferred to another place to avoid the problems caused by many curious who came to his residence.

"I talked to him on the phone but he wouldn't stop crying. He apologized and said he felt a vibration and that's why he returned, "said his mother, Denise Borges, who received the news in the city of Aparecida, where she went to visit the largest Brazilian Catholic sanctuary and pray for the return of her son.
The police Commissioner responsible for the disappearance investigation, Alcino Júnior, said that he already came into contact with the young man's parents and that he will summon him to testify in a few days to allow him to be with the family for a while.
The investigators, however, had already anticipated that the emails intercepted to the student's friends allowed to say that the disappearance was part of a plan to divulge their books.
Editor Renata de Carvalho, responsible for publishing the books, said she will invite the student to participate in the launch of the next work, "Road to Absolute Truth", which is scheduled in two or three months.
The books are being published according to the order established by the author and the first of which came to be among the most sold in Brazil last July.

The case of Borges quickly became a mystery in Brazil widely followed by the media and generated several conspiracy theories and groups on the Internet with hundreds of people trying to decipher the books or explain the motives of their Disappearance.
After their disappearance, the relatives said they had found 14 encoded and enumerated manuscripts in their room, as well as strange inscriptions painted on the walls, a two-metre-high statue of the philosopher Giordano Bruno (1548-1600) and a drawing in That a person who would be Bruno appears next to a figure representing an alien.
Some friends reported that the psychology student wanted to be isolated somewhere to complete the work of Giordano Bruno, a philosopher who was burned at the stake by the Inquisition.
Efe

Article credit by EFE and website Regresa a casa brasileño que dejó 14 libros codificados antes de desaparecer