DISCLOSURE

BlastTyrant

Fake, disclosure is a pipe dream at this point in my opinion, they have nothing to gain by telling the truth so they wont.

If they did it would be used as a scare tactic to get people obedient to them. State they are real and they are here to try to enslave humans etc etc and round us all up.

Krish

I think the same too...And these people make tons of money in the process now. Luckily I pick them up from YouTube....

dh1

here's a question for ya all.

If god decides to change something in the timeline can time travelers predict it before it happens? Can TT predict divine intervention?

Perhaps the future TT's see and visit isn't the one that's going to happen. Could god also change the past as well?

Steven Gibbs claims no time traveler has seen the rapture, return of jesus, god, new jerusalem, etc no matter how far out in time they go. Is that because the bible is a fraud or because God's actions cannot be predicted by time travel.

"no man shall know the hour or the day", etc.

Only assumption ya can make is the future we can travel to now isn't going to be the final one. Is God the only being outside of the timestream? Consider that there isn't a single object, lightbeam or force that doesn't have direction(space) or duration(time).

So I guess defining space and time is pretty important. Is it god? Is divine intervention when God changes himself?

Is that the real question? Can the rapture moment happen in the past and we'll all wakeup tomorrow years after it happened with a whole new set of memories. Time Travel obviously exists and that means it cannot predict God's actions.

Last edited:

Krish

If god decides to change something in the timeline can time travelers predict it before it happens?

Sorry to say, there is no physical time travelers. But in energy form, you can do that...remember the groups in Star Trek Deep Space Nine,,,,

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
physical time travel is easy.
I think there's a kernel of truth to that. Yes, it most certainly can be. It all depends on the individuals and/or methods. But do you really want to make yourself known in a time and place you don't belong in?!

For physical time travel, I would suggest you make yourself invisible and impenetrable. If you want to change history, use a method of mind power, or follow the first step and then use a mind power technique.

But be careful with changing history. Depending on what historical event you want to change, you might have to think it over before you can pull it off!

Krish

physical time travel is easy.

Perhaps...see you can get some Non-Chinese people reduce China's Economic Growth in the last 33 years...with supper fire power coming in to the future....

Easy...I do not thing so....but you can try...in the last 33 years...did not happen...with new views....that moved Western Society better than Eastern Part...via Time Travel...

Unless you know something that is super hidden...tell us...