Discovery of the Tomb of Gilgamesh in 2003 Iraq

TimeTravel_00

Have you heard any recent announcements regarding the discovery of the Tomb of Gilgamesh in 2003 Iraq? Apparently some corporation known as The U.S.A. spent a lot of money to go over to Iraq and sweep that discovery under the rug. They were even nice enough to pillage the Baghdad museum of such discovered artifacts. Perhaps proof of the wild man is proof of Enkidu, and thus Gilgamesh and the flood story. You know the gnat line of the confederate states is roughly 375+ft. above current sea level. There is also evidence that sea level was over 300- ft. lower during the last ice age than it is at current time. This would place ocean front property in Macon, GA, and stretch all the way up the east coast and down into Texas during our next great "flood". It also means that during our next ice age the Bimini road, now 90 ft underwater, will thus be exposed again, providing myself with a neat stone road out to the Bahamas. I hear that comets are made up of ice, and the debris fields they leave behind when they pass by can make it rain a lot here on the Earth. Isn't that just the damnedest thing?

Truth_of_The_Youth

Have you heard any recent announcements regarding the discovery of the Tomb of Gilgamesh in 2003 Iraq? Apparently some corporation known as The U.S.A. spent a lot of money to go over to Iraq and sweep that discovery under the rug. They were even nice enough to pillage the Baghdad museum of such discovered artifacts. Perhaps proof of the wild man is proof of Enkidu, and thus Gilgamesh and the flood story. You know the gnat line of the confederate states is roughly 375+ft. above current sea level. There is also evidence that sea level was over 300- ft. lower during the last ice age than it is at current time. This would place ocean front property in Macon, GA, and stretch all the way up the east coast and down into Texas during our next great "flood". It also means that during our next ice age the Bimini road, now 90 ft underwater, will thus be exposed again, providing myself with a neat stone road out to the Bahamas. I hear that comets are made up of ice, and the debris fields they leave behind when they pass by can make it rain a lot here on the Earth. Isn't that just the damnedest thing?

Gee that is the darndest thing!

TimeTravel_00

Have you heard any recent announcements regarding the discovery of the Tomb of Gilgamesh in 2003 Iraq?

Is that the Nephilim bodies they found in Iraq, And quickly covered up? Kind of like planet X in 1981 i think it was.
Funny thing about comets. They are dark black colored frozen balls of carbon, dirt and ice. They actually aren't even visible until they get close enough to the sun for the outer layer of the ice to melt, evaporate, and form the tail, also known as a comma. Comets likely fit the description of ancient celestial bodies mentioned in detail by numerous ancient cultures around the world.

Truth_of_The_Youth

Have you heard any recent announcements regarding the discovery of the Tomb of Gilgamesh in 2003 Iraq?

Is that the Nephilim bodies they found in Iraq, And quickly covered up? Kind of like planet X in 1981 i think it was.
Funny thing about comets. They are dark black colored frozen balls of carbon, dirt and ice. They actually aren't even visible until they get close enough to the sun for the outer layer of the ice to melt, evaporate, and form the tail, also known as a comma. Comets likely fit the description of ancient celestial bodies mentioned in detail by numerous ancient cultures around the world.

You may not know this, But i forgot to mention Space as another one of my heavily researched subjects, Actually my first subject of expertise!

Justinian

I'm lost. What do comets having a tail and resembling ancient celestial bodies have to do with the covering up of the tomb of Gilgamesh?

TimeTravel_00

The tale of Gilgamesh is our oldest record and details his journey to meet the man that built the ark to house the animals during the great flood event. The man has a different name in the ancient text, but is obviously the one that Christians would refer to as Noah. Gilgamesh journeyed to meet the old timer in search of immortality, but he was told that the gift of immortality was a unique gift from the gods, awarded only to the architect of the ark. The old timer said that it rained for 6 days and 6 nights, and he was warned of the event ahead of time by the gods. A celestial correlation may lie in the fact that comets are made of ice and the debris fields that they leave behind can cause it to rain here on the Earth as we pass through such icy debris fields.