Diseases and Plagues

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
My cousin has been cured of Leukemia AND stage 4 cancer with modern medicine, not baking soda, oils, and diets. He's healthy and thriving now.
He also has kids and couldn't risk his life over things that haven't been proven by science. Chemo sucks but it works. *shrugs*

walt willis

The last thing I heard was we captured a laptop belonging to a terrorist member that had a manual on how to build a bio weapon.

It is called the poor mans WMD.

Feds on high alert on US southern boarder.

They are looking for a Bio weapon threat.

If this information is true it could be very bad.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
THEY (the media) are starting to put out reports of estimated ebola case numbers reaching into the millions by next summer.. and,,, THEY ( the white house) are now calling it a global problem. and,,, THEY ( the local governments of Africa) have completely closed some national boarders trying to stop the spread... these statements being made to the public are a clear message to me, that it is now past the point of containment. folks please be mindfull of the local population around you , be ready to shelter in place... your life depends on your not being exposed to sick people..

kcwildman

Beastmaster
First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States - CDC

The patient had recently traveled to West Africa and developed symptoms several days after returning to Texas, state officials said. The patient was admitted to an isolation room at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I truly hope all of you here have been listening and took the time to make some plans for this day .....time is short and the day is far spent, good luck friends.. be safe and stay alert it may just save your life

TnWatchdog

And I just heard a patient in Dallas was found to have Ebola..great!
I also heard that 700 soldiers from Ft. Campbell, which is in my area, are being deployed to West Africa to build hospitals and whatever. The total will be 3000 deployed. I don't have anything against helping people but maybe we should outsource the work to locals. It seams to me that we are increasing exposures here to Ebola or creating a scapegoat.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And I just heard a patient in Dallas was found to have Ebola..great!
I also heard that 700 soldiers from Ft. Campbell, which is in my area, are being deployed to West Africa to build hospitals and whatever. The total will be 3000 deployed. I don't have anything against helping people but maybe we should outsource the work to locals. It seams to me that we are increasing exposures here to Ebola or creating a scapegoat.

Why is it always the United State's responsibility to save the world? Nobody else ever steps up.