Diseases and Plagues

kcwildman

Beastmaster
And I just heard a patient in Dallas was found to have Ebola..great!
I also heard that 700 soldiers from Ft. Campbell, which is in my area, are being deployed to West Africa to build hospitals and whatever. The total will be 3000 deployed. I don't have anything against helping people but maybe we should outsource the work to locals. It seams to me that we are increasing exposures here to Ebola or creating a scapegoat.

when I first herd of this Idea on the news it stopped me in my tracks to listen, I was in the middle of cooking dinner at the time....
ha ha I really am the chief cook and bottle washer at my tree-house, anyway I couldn't believe they thought it was a good plan to directly expose our military, where an out-break would be real bad ju-ju, just my 2 cents thow...

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I read yesterday that a doctor that was exposed to Ebola just came to the U.S.

yeah they keep bringing these folks back to treat them here, it's up to 5-10 now. scattered around the country at places that just a short time back were not good enough to handle a threat of that type, remember only the place in Atlanta could handle it.. almost seems like some-one wants it to get started here to.. :(

kcwildman

Beastmaster
hhhhmmmmmm good way to gather dna for the id logs, would bring air travel in and out of Africa to a grinding halt thow.. Isolating hundreds of people at air ports, might even work to sort out those who have been exposed. fill up the fema camps with the infected..

Harte

How about mandatory isolation and blood test for every person that has arrived from Africa...?
Obama already scrapped the guidelines for quarantining travelers - which were produced by his own CDC, by the way - because he and the ACLU decided it was "unfair" to treat foreigners this way.
Read about it here.

IOW, we shouldn't think more of ourselves than we do of others, even to the point of killing ourselves over it.

This is what "Hope and Change" means, you know.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
How about mandatory isolation and blood test for every person that has arrived from Africa...?
Obama already scrapped the guidelines for quarantining travelers - which were produced by his own CDC, by the way - because he and the ACLU decided it was "unfair" to treat foreigners this way.
Read about it here.

IOW, we shouldn't think more of ourselves than we do of others, even to the point of killing ourselves over it.

This is what "Hope and Change" means, you know.

Harte

It's UNFAIR to the citizens of this country to be exposed! So tired of politically correct B.S.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
It is unfair! There should be madatory quarantine for anyone with Ebola or has possibly come into contact with it... Why are they letting this problem grow worse? And if I were infected with it, I'd demand that I be quarantined, for the safety of the population. Didn't someone once mention "it seems like they're trying to spread Ebola"?

HDRKID

Things keep on getting worse. Yeah, we got Ebola here in america. Sadly, there is no plan to stop international flights from infected countries because that would not be politically correct as we say. Time to wake up is now.

Officials: ‘About 100′ people may have had contact with the Texas Ebola patient - The Washington Post

No-Safe-Place-Image.jpeg