Disinformers & Friends

lamdo263

The statement you made WAS rooted in a racist hypothesis - exactly as I said and as Yeats implied earlier:

And:

You do understand the term "obliquely," don't you?

You went on to make several other statements rooted in the same hypothesis which, as I stated, is at its core quite racist. To wit:

You make this silly statement in complete ignorance of why it is known that these cultures are, in fact, responsible for the heritages they left behind and think nothing of robbing them of their own accomplishments in favor of a supposedly "superior" (yet entirely unevidenced) one that MUST have cut and stacked all that stone, and this apparently without even knowing anything about the structures you claim they didn't build.

Afterwards, you went on with a monologue displaying some (hopefully all) of the extent of your utter ignorance of the past, of Biology, Genetics, fossilization, Anthropology and of Physics itself - concluding with what must have been a feigned desire for comments from others since, after receiving exactly that, you were unable to accept any.

Harte
To note, the issue is muddy. Racism as it relates to 1940s on seems to have to do something with peoples of color of ethnicity not being treated fairly. In the 1940s to 50s on, it took people in a near academic stance, to stress the point that certain groups were not being treated equal. So technically, the term racism, is almost a 1940s part of a relative lexicon.

The 2000nds usage as in the BLM movement, also has to do with economy, which was part of the intent of the rioting. Why Michael Brown was killed in the Midwest, had something to do with economics of a convivence store, which was apart from racial profiling. Brown roughed up to owner of the establishment that he was killed over, so this other issue may not have had anything to do with racism?

The pyramids may have had help from an unknown type of visiting being, which were not the Annunaki of Sumeria, later to be known as Babylon.

So again all these facts strew about, are both time, location and meaning sperate.*So if one wants to in an argumentative stance use the term racism, then they must define the differences of how all these other terms attach to it.

Harte

The concept was explained already. "These people are too brown to have made these things."
It stems from European bigotry upon encountering these cultures. It's not a 1940's thing.

Harte

Mayhem

Zenith
And to top it off he had the knackers to try and buy the forum, which was laughed upon :) Poor Taykair

Yeats

If your intention is to cause me to say something to you which will get me banned, then you need not bother. After all, you are staff, are you not? Simply do so.