Distant Galaxies

Creshna1c

When we look at galaxies a billion light years away, it's forming. But that is in the past. Where is that same galaxy totally formed today? Why can't we get before and after pictures?

steven chiverton

the latest 14 images by the webb telescope didn't show any close ups of exoplanets or super earths this time but the recent one showed mostly the left side of one of the super earth planets theres probably life in the form of led lights as was said but they i think didn't want to show it and if the civilization was on the side of the planet and using powerful led lights like we use street lights the good news is the webb telescope can see these types of lights to but they didnt show the full planet to see any only the half that may of not had these lights

Art

If light have a speed, the led color can travel 360 000 km/s, everybody know that there is life on earth, they see all ours movies because light of your laptop travel billions kilometers at hight speed and reach others planets.
only a not well aware can beleave that, it is why light have no speed at all. light have only an intensity And a color spectrum. The Univers is exactly how we observe it at the present time. No old planets that emit light millions years ago, the Univers is a perfect mirror instantly, like a polish cristal that respond in no time. Time do not exist on the Univers, it is relative to the planet. So light have no time to reach our earth.

Shiverton : every sun have a earth like planet that is made for creatures like you and me.

Last edited:

Beholder

If light have a speed, the led color can travel 360 000 km/s, everybody know that there is life on earth, they see all ours movies because light of your laptop travel billions kilometers at hight speed and reach others planets.
only a not well aware can beleave that, it is why light have no speed at all. light have only an intensity And a color spectrum. The Univers is exactly how we observe it at the present time. No old planets that emit light millions years ago, the Univers is a perfect mirror instantly, like a polish cristal that respond in no time. Time do not exist on the Univers, it is relative to the planet. So light have no time to reach our earth.

Shiverton : every sun have a earth like planet that is made for creatures like you and me.
Light has a spin direction, which can be observed using sunglasses in front of an LCD screen. My dad thought that the parkingmeter was broken, until he tilted his head 90° sideways.

Light also acts like waves because it can bend around a solid sphere and form a focal point on the other side. This experiment is more difficult to perform.

If light had no speed, there would be no changes in color when hot metal glows at different temperatures. The physics that creates color is based on wavelength interacting with microscopic structures working as band-pass filters. Thermal radiation gets faster until it reaches our visible spectrum.

steven chiverton

we are creatures of the paranormalis lets raise our time tentacles and celebrate pm s great work at maintaining this site together so we can fill it with all kinds of interesting information

Art

"If light had no speed, there would be no changes in color when hot metal glows at different temperatures. ". Speed of light is not speed of electromagnetic waves. Light travel with no time in space. Electromagnetic wave travel at 36000km/s. The color change because any material obsorbe or reject light. A blue object is not blue, he have any color exept blue. Blue is what he reject, and what we see. It is like i don't like saucisson, and reject saucisson, and everybody see a saucisson instead of me... so it is not light that affect em waves but the object hitself.
The hot temperature change the space between atomic iron or copper structure, and more light can be rejected.
When you burn copper, all the rainbow color appear in copper. Any point of the univers can be reach by light. It is why many Ufo can travel in zero second thousand of billions kilometers using light decomposition. Light is the future of our destiny.
i know that this is totally news informations, because scientifics conduct the world in the false informations and false visions. It need to rectify all scientific knowledge about our univers, for exemple our sun have a black sun in the center , a fission sun , when all suns reach the galactic center, they collide togethers and release the black sun ( germanic have the order of the black sun , remember it), and scientific see a black sun and beleave that is a black hole. They see nothink, somes part of the black sun move , and emit periodically a em flash, and closed mind scientist beleave that is a quasar, a planet. It is Just part of an old wall of the black sun.
Scientifics have not created the Univers but they pretend that Univers have a end, a start, a primordial soup etc... for making peoples that scientifics are god-likefposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u1.jpg
And science totally reject free energy concept, it is why scientific are responsible of the greath trouble and misery in this world.

Thanks you for your reply.

Last edited:

Beholder

"If light had no speed, there would be no changes in color when hot metal glows at different temperatures. ". Speed of light is not speed of electromagnetic waves. Light travel with no time in space. Electromagnetic wave travel at 36000km/s. The color change because any material obsorbe or reject light. A blue object is not blue, he have any color exept blue. Blue is what he reject, and what we see. It is like i don't like saucisson, and reject saucisson, and everybody see a saucisson instead of me... so it is not light that affect em waves but the object hitself.
The hot temperature change the space between atomic iron or copper structure, and more light can be rejected.
When you burn copper, all the rainbow color appear in copper. Any point of the univers can be reach by light. It is why many Ufo can travel in zero second thousand of billions kilometers using light decomposition. Light is the future of our destiny.
i know that this is totally news informations, because scientifics conduct the world in the false informations and false visions. It need to rectify all scientific knowledge about our univers, for exemple our sun have a black sun in the center , a fission sun , when all suns reach the galactic center, they collide togethers and release the black sun ( germanic have the order of the black sun , remember it), and scientific see a black sun and beleave that is a black hole. They see nothink, somes part of the black sun move , and emit periodically a em flash, and closed mind scientist beleave that is a quasar, a planet. It is Just part of an old wall of the black sun.
Scientifics have not created the Univers but they pretend that Univers have a end, a start, a primordial soup etc... for making peoples that scientifics are god-likeView attachment 14598
And science totally reject free energy concept, it is why scientific are responsible of the greath trouble and misery in this world.

Thanks you for your reply.
Actually we have many types of free energy in the universe, but every time it's explained scientifically, it's no longer called free energy.