Divided America

HDRKID

It is called the united states, but they have never been less united than now. People claim that our flag is full of racism. Protests occur daily during the playing of the national anthem by rich athletes who make millions of dollars every year. OK, can you imagine during WWII someone not standing up?

What if the person was of Japanese origin. Maybe they would be right about facing daily racism. However, we were as a country united against our enemies.

John Titor spoke on a coming civil war. It is near....

HDRKID

The fact that players knelt for the American National Anthem and then stood up for 'God Save the Queen' speaks volumes about what is going on.

After taking a stand by taking a knee in London, Jaguars players moving on after anthem protest

imrs.php

The Fifth

Here is a stand-up comedy about the subject.

Sad but true... The colonization process was kept secret for a lot of years by the queen at the time , soon as the portuguese colonized south america. Then the slavery was a thing back then and now you get the result of that... Blame England ! :rolleyes:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@jcolanzi - What you mean by the country being divided is that there are people with differing opinions throughout the United States, right?

If so, I can understand that, since every state in the pre-Civil War South, according to the definition I put forth, was divided between people for slavery, and those against it. Although obviously, most whites in the South at that time were pro-slavery.

The Fifth

War exists scince the begining of time. It would not surprise me if a civil war breaks...but it won't ,and never will ,in the near future. Let's keep it that way.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi - What you mean by the country being divided is that there are people with differing opinions throughout the United States, right?

If so, I can understand that, since every state in the pre-Civil War South, according to the definition I put forth, was divided between people for slavery, and those against it. Although obviously, most whites in the South at that time were pro-slavery.

I remember how divided it was during Vietnam.

You had the flag burning, protestors hosed, college students shot, the Weather Men, SLA, Panthers, Americans moving to Canada.

This is nothing new.

Hoover even had boy scouts spying on their parents.

Same sh**t, different day.

Last edited: