Divided America

TnWatchdog

@jcolanzi - What you mean by the country being divided is that there are people with differing opinions throughout the United States, right?

If so, I can understand that, since every state in the pre-Civil War South, according to the definition I put forth, was divided between people for slavery, and those against it. Although obviously, most whites in the South at that time were pro-slavery.

I remember how divided it was during Vietnam.

You had the flag burning, protestors hosed, college students shot, the Weather Men, SLA, Panthers, Americans moving to Canada.

This is nothing new.

Hoover even had boy scouts spying on their parents.

Same sh**t, different day.
Yeah I remember...I haven't seen a messed up society as this since the Vietnam War days. The big difference back then is the troops weren't supported by anyone like they are now. I remember the Black Panthers in '68 raising their fists when they receive their medals at the Olympics. I thought that was terrible and the slogans, America love it or leave it. One difference is I don't recall the liberals being as screwed up as they are now, the athletes, and entertainers...all drive me crazy. The only way to get rid of this mess is we need something to pull us all together like an alien invasion or something along that line. Until that time I'm going to support our President and our troops.

jcolanzi

@jcolanzi - What you mean by the country being divided is that there are people with differing opinions throughout the United States, right?

If so, I can understand that, since every state in the pre-Civil War South, according to the definition I put forth, was divided between people for slavery, and those against it. Although obviously, most whites in the South at that time were pro-slavery.

I remember how divided it was during Vietnam.

You had the flag burning, protestors hosed, college students shot, the Weather Men, SLA, Panthers, Americans moving to Canada.

This is nothing new.

Hoover even had boy scouts spying on their parents.

Same sh**t, different day.
Yeah I remember...I haven't seen a messed up society as this since the Vietnam War days. The big difference back then is the troops weren't supported by anyone like they are now. I remember the Black Panthers in '68 raising their fists when they receive their medals at the Olympics. I thought that was terrible and the slogans, America love it or leave it. One difference is I don't recall the liberals being as screwed up as they are now, the athletes, and entertainers...all drive me crazy. The only way to get rid of this mess is we need something to pull us all together like an alien invasion or something along that line. Until that time I'm going to support our President and our troops.

The protestors from back then are now the educators, so they can push the agenda that was being tested back then.

Also the amount of Americans being medicated has increased, leading to easier manipulation.

TnWatchdog

Talk about a divided America, I was on a chemtrail group this morning and someone had posted footage of the Kansas City player that was sitting during the time of silence for the Vegas shootings and the national anthem. Of course I objected to it and said that he should stand like everyone else and if he has to protest, do it on his own time. Boy did I get shot down by a male and female African-American and a native Hawaiian. I could not reason with them. They said it's his right to do that and I said, no you can't do that on the job or you will be fired...and on and on. I finally said this place has got too many liberals in it, you can't reason with them because they do not have any brains, and I'm getting out of this group. I was so frustrated. I tell you what it is they think, it's the thing to do to sit on their rear ends and protest...it's crazy
FB_IMG_1507017652952.jpg

Carl Miller

The idea of a divided country was forged by the enemies of nationalism. People have been manipulated like puppets on a string.
It is obvious that on the backstage of the anthem boycott there are representatives from The New World Order. Exactly.
They were defeated in the last election and are opposing not only Trump but the law and the Constitution.
Now they wish a retaliation from government against these morons who desacralize their own nation. Just to accuse the gov. of authoritarianism. Perhaps they have been born out of a machine. Motherless these moth..of..fu...deserve to be arrested from spitting at the table which fed them.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
I was waiting for the The New World Order to me mentioned.
Been in the works or the game as they call it for many a time.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
We are a Warrior people. We have been born of Warriors and Wars.

Why do you think they (non-humans) give us such a wide birth, they keep us at arms length..

I often think the genetics they take from us (via abduction) is really them looking for our warrior gene, while being very careful not to mix or advertise their presence. We are a dangerous people, people! No wonder they don’t want any official introductions!

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Interesting enough is the idea of A New World Order. It is a dicotomic concept. We have to decide if it is just an illusion. Or there is a clandestine institution behind the Twin Towers episode on 9/11. If the clandestine geoengineering agenda is real or are we going mad taking contrails for chemtrails. If they are spraying chemtrails
they are dumping us down to destruction.
Who are the folks behind chemtrails. Do they belong to the mainstream government elected by people. UN approved the spraying of chemicals? Who is behind pedophilia? And the blackbudget?
Are all these a product of a deranged mind. Are we having collective hallucination.
The NWO must exist. Who is sponsoring the war against Palestine? Do you believe in Anti Zionism? Are not the Rothschilds behind the genocide? Are Jewish people to be blamed? I do not think so. You do not believe in the power of the rich?

Mayhem

Zenith
On the present stage we are but a grain in the sands of time.
The battle will wage and continue. The more that awaken to this on a frequency level it can be addressed.
On my present view the second coming or ascension to a new consciousnesses is around us,
some are aware many not.
The New world order has many aspects, it does not comprise of entirely One World Government.

When the interior of the self is realised in which they are trying to inhibit man on the whole will awaken.
Sadly its seems its slow, but moving faster then you realise hence their panic and renewed onslaught.