Divided America

Carl Miller

Yes. i wanna make clear that globalists in general only cling to the Elite wellbeing. They may even consider themselves belonging to a geographical domain but their hearts beat to the compass of alien interests. Hillary would serve the Elite if she had won. My concern here is not the jewish disoccupation of Palestine. Some of you hit the bull s eye of the issue.

NaturalPhilosopher

Interesting enough is the idea of A New World Order. It is a dicotomic concept. We have to decide if it is just an illusion. Or there is a clandestine institution behind the Twin Towers episode on 9/11. If the clandestine geoengineering agenda is real or are we going mad taking contrails for chemtrails. If they are spraying chemtrails
they are dumping us down to destruction.
Who are the folks behind chemtrails. Do they belong to the mainstream government elected by people. UN approved the spraying of chemicals? Who is behind pedophilia? And the blackbudget?
Are all these a product of a deranged mind. Are we having collective hallucination.
The NWO must exist. Who is sponsoring the war against Palestine? Do you believe in Anti Zionism? Are not the Rothschilds behind the genocide? Are Jewish people to be blamed? I do not think so. You do not believe in the power of the rich?

I just don’t get anti-semitism; the Jews are not trying to kill or harm me or any of my relatives. They are not trying to impose their religion in fact they don’t want me or you anywhere near it. They seem content to live and let live.

On the other hand Islamic extremists want to take my head just because I exist.

should read independent journalist jim stone's story. He went to jewish temple 3 times a week for 3 years with his jewish girlfriend to eventually convert one day and to make himself friendly to them(they're quite standoffish). Anyways, one day during temple they asked 'is everyone one of us?' they said 'what about him'. Oh he's one of us he's been coming for years. Then they had an entirely different temple proceedings. Was about destroying the goyim in anyway possible, lying, stealing, killing. He couldn't believe it...was right out of the crazy ramblings of david duke. He later left, got massively sick after seeing one of the people at temple at a subway terminal. He survived but barely.

It's not all jews, it's actually not most of them...but there's a crazy super sect in judiasm that is psychopathic.

He's the same guy that revealed the fukushima report about small nuclear weapons smuggled into the reactor.

The problem is normal jews don't act all that ethical as well or are knowledgable about the crazy ones. The crazy jews usually are responsible for the crimes against humanity that drive people crazy enough to want to wipe them all out. Right now the situation is changing thankgod, the jews in israel are waking up to their criminal insane government. Nethanhyu himself wants Iran to destroy Israel itself to trigger WW3.

Remember Alex Jones is syndicated and broadcast through ClearChannel owned by jewish people. A lot think that's why he's not trusthworthy but Alex doesn't hold back, he clearly names the illuminati people responsible but doesn't mention some of them are jews. It's ok. It's a great compromise if you ask me.

Jews and goyim working together to out and prosecute the genocidal khazarian impostor jews.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

perhaps Obama's plans into boycotting Trump by disseminating matter harmful to gov. have been having success. I know people in general are easily seduced by the media. They are not satisfied with a nationalist in charge, i associate boycott to national anthem to boycott of the present gov. Now you are American it is something you have to solve.

Mayhem

Zenith
They the media will do all their research on this man. But what they wont do is threaten their jobs by exposing
what they know in the background.

In plain sight.

Last edited:

Carl Miller

They the media will do all their research on this man. But what they wont do is threaten their jobs by exposing
what they know in the background.

In plain sight.

The mainstream media is a hooker. I am sorry it is a connotation. It is a way to depict the so called 3rd power. The first one is the executive the 2nd, legislative , the 3rd power being the Media.
And there is a particularity regarding the Media. It is corrupt it has no commitment to the truth and it is paid.
In 9/11 the Media was told which to broadcast. And people swallowed.
Now 'they' wish to destroy the raising nationalism from a real president of the USA.
As nationalism goes against globalism from the rich families insidiously they pay the Media to manipulate opinion. This is boring to death.
I only wonder how people can be so fooled so easily fooled.