Do I have a strong telepathic bond with a higher being or am I one myself?

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I feel like something is watching me but I just can't seem to see it. This has started happening very recently and I keep looking out my windows and I've grown extremely paranoid. It's gotten to the point where I'll sit in the same position for hours without making too much movement. I've been sweating over it to the point it feels like I'm being cooked. I feel like something is just waiting for the right moment to jump out at me. I can't even close my eyes without becoming worried.

I remember the last time I had a feeling something was watching to me and I started talking to my friends about it and the school's power went off for 2 hours. I sat in a room at my new school and I tried talking to it and the lights shut out when I was in the nurse's office after she left and I felt it there. The very moment I rose from my chair, the lights switched on. I was thinking about it in class one time and the clock spun an entire day forward and it seemed everyone knew I was causing these things. They always spoke of me as though I was powerful. A kid tried to beat me up one time and everyone in my grade attacked him in an odd minion-like manner. Could I have abilities of some sort? Could something be out to get me?

I recently had a dream where I was in my normal house. I had walked up the stairs and entered my bathroom. I thought I was awake. I was fully aware of everything. I looked into my mirror and pulled my eyes out. There was a set of large black eyes behind them. They were way larger. It looked like I was transforming. I tried putting my eyes back in and stared in the mirror for a while. I screamed and cried at the top of my lungs. It was the scariest dream I've had in a while. I never have normal dreams. I always have lucid ones where I am aware or in control. Does this say anything about me? I don't keep a journal or any of that fancy stuff they tell you to do in order to have lucid dreams. They just come naturally and they're the only dreams I have.

I had feelings like this before, when I was younger, for a period of two years. Last time that happened, an entire UFO fleet floated above my house and faded. It may have been an entire triangular UFO but god help me if it was because it would have been pretty damn huge. If I tried calling out to these UFOs like I did that time, do you suppose they'd hear me? Would they most likely be busy somewhere else or could they get to me quickly? I'd like to try and get them to come closer this time. Closer than ever before. I want to get it over with. Should I try making contact with them? The colors of the lights on the UFOs were orange.

I recall calling my girlfriend to talk about the lights. She told me of a set of lights she saw that sounded similar to mine. It was in the late evening and she told me the time around when it had occurred. It was surprisingly close to the time it happened. I had never previously told her what time my sighting had happened. I recall the lights moving west. At the time, I lived in Brownstown Charter Township, Michigan. She lived in Jackson, Michigan. That would be west of where I lived. It's too coincidental. I also recall her freaking out and telling me to stop talking about it and I heard genuine fear in her voice. I don't know what that was about.

Her and I have had very strange
occurrences frequently where we hear each others thoughts and act out the same actions. She has stated how she made objects move in the past whenever she would focus. There is a barrier that will not allow me to leave her and it isn't only love. I feel as though I remember her from somewhere away from here, this existence.

Whenever I close my eyes, I see dinosaurs and strange gargantuan sea monsters. There's a large forest too. A lot of trees. It isn't from the prehistoric era. There were beings. Intelligent ones. It wasn't another planet. It was Earth but different. I saw a person in what looked like Antarctic weather go to warm sunny weather after he stepped through something. He was running really fast and avoiding the dinosaurs. I wouldn't care too much for it but these have seemed too similar to ignore. I noticed that I don't even have to meditate or anything else. I just close my eyes and within seconds, visions come. It take a few seconds or more to adjust and tune to them. Can anyone tell me what they think this means?

I feel like I'm changing but I don't want to let go or allow it to happen. I'm scared. I'm scared of even stepping in the dark now. What's happening to me? Am I going crazy? What do I have to do? Do I need to see a doctor? What does this sound like to you? Could someone give me their interpretation on this situation?

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Since my early days on Earth, about 5 or even a little bit earlier I had a feeling somebody had been watching me. Rather, it was not properly just a feeling. I could see who was watching me.
From then on, cause I am cutting the long story short on purpose, from then on somehow I was becoming more and more desirous of sharing the product of my strange contacts.
So I recall from these awakening days from early childhood the first contacts to interdimensional beings. By the way if you get informed on Whitley Strieber's weird contacts you will have a mild idea what I got through.
The moment I listened to Strieber's dramatic experiences I had no doubt in my mind Strieber's was an abductee.
What I referred myself to above mentioned i began planning getting some resources to make these experiences known. At that time I thought I was on my own.
I still could not understand the whole landscape from a higher perspective of being on a platform on top of a mountain.
I feared then I was losing my mind. (Give a break...

Carl Miller

You know my early childhood belonged to the same time frame of Majestic twelve. The crash in Roswell the most documented in all. Cause there could have been lots of crafts which were brought down by a magnetic radar like device. Also in Russia alien crafts were being brought down. And from the so called back engineering high top scientists either from USA and USSR have developed the afore mentioned devise and consequently almost fortuitively discovered the alien crafts vulnerability.
Since 1947 with the so well documented Roswell incidents the gov and the military decided they needed top secret protocols to face the Et challenge.
MJ 12 was created for that purpose putting it mildly.
The alien confederation scrambled crafts occupied by Ebens ( extraterrestrial biological entities- Androids wearing Ray-Ban glasses and a very coarse nylon like clothing which adhere to the skin like those leggings. Beings without souls with a physical body which likens human body.
These beings were doing cloning experiments extracting ova from human females so on, so forth. In a word geneticaly manipulating ova sperm and other material gathered from cattle mutilations aiming to create hybrids, part alien Android part human.

You can call the abductive process whatever you wish but the Et agenda is the same.
Some call it alchemic process. Others consider the violent nature of human beings are being transformed into a kinder one or more kind one.
Anyway Et sightings began when the first atomic bombs were being tested. So people came to the conclusion ETS do not want men to use atomic weapons. It would be deleterious to their dimension since the universe is unique and only thing obviously, the very word universe tells of unity.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Carl, do you recall when Wilhelm Reich said that his Orgone device was responsible for bringing down a UFO?..

Some writers believe in the possibility that the Germans had flying saucers during the back end of world war two..

In 1947 and after the UFO crash, there were many UFO`s sighted that were looking like flying saucers, and some people started to believe that the Americans had captured some of those flying saucers from the Germans after they had surrendered the war in 1945..

The Roswell UFO crash could possibly have been a German flying saucer flown by the Americans which crashed on its maiden flight..

Carl Miller

Sticking to practicality I had never succeeded delecting the idea of craziness from my mind.
Sooner in my teen age days my parents decided I needed a psychiatrist.
So I lay down on a Freudian sofa to describe to the doctor why I considered myself as an aberration. A weirdo.
He told me to love myself. My father got mad at having to pay an expensive bill.
From then on I began begging gosh or whoever to show me a sign I was not completely out of my mind.
Much later on ETS or gosh gave the the ability to bend metal utensils. Which since then I took as hobbies and also to cherish friendship.

Carl Miller

Carl, do you recall when Wilhelm Reich said that his Orgone device was responsible for bringing down a UFO?..

Some writers believe in the possibility that the Germans had flying saucers during the back end of world war two..

In 1947 and after the UFO crash, there were many UFO`s sighted that were looking like flying saucers, and some people started to believe that the Americans had captured some of those flying saucers from the Germans after they had surrendered the war in 1945..

The Roswell UFO crash could possibly have been a German flying saucer flown by the Americans which crashed on its maiden flight..

Yes, TimeFillper, Blue Wolf, whoever else visiting...
Of course I am also familiar to this knowledge. It is not strange to me.
Foo fighters created a lot of trouble to the Jets. At times Foo fighters became tangible (materialized themselves) moved by an unknown intelligence.
One must have a high degree of clearance to understand the whole complex. Knowledge is compartmentalized.
Penniston states the experience he went through in Bentwaters is a time travel incident. Somehow there had been a synchronicity between future and present and Penniston future may have contacted him in the present. IDK. In ufology you have more doubts than answers.
Should Roswell incident be included into the last possibility. Could it have been an inexplicable time travel episode coming true?
Who knows, TimeFlipper, Blue Wolf and others on the backstage. Who knows?
We know Hitler had been experimenting time travel machines or devices. It seems space is malleable and can be distorted. Perhaps Time can also be distorted.

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation

Yes, TimeFillper, Blue Wolf, whoever else visiting...
Of course I am also familiar to this knowledge. It is not strange to me.
Foo fighters created a lot of trouble to the Jets. At times Foo fighters became tangible (materialized themselves) moved by an unknown intelligence.
One must have a high degree of clearance to understand the whole complex. Knowledge is compartmentalized.
Penniston states the experience he went through in Bentwaters is a time travel incident. Somehow there had been a synchronicity between future and present and Penniston future may have contacted him in the present. IDK. In ufology you have more doubts than answers.
Should Roswell incident be included into the last possibility. Could it have been an inexplicable time travel episode coming true?
Who knows, TimeFlipper, Blue Wolf and others on the backstage. Who knows?
We know Hitler had been experimenting time travel machines or devices. It seems space is malleable and can be distorted. Perhaps Time can also be distorted.
Unfortunately, time may be malleable but Hitler's skull wasn't so much so.
Perhaps, mein führer was still alive and well. Who knows?

Carl Miller

Yes thank you. Who knows? But there is something which is the bottom line in all this subject. We have some clearance. Not because we belong to a high rank into esoterical secret order. Not because somebody else, a whistleblower on his dying moments told us. But because somehow we were the chosen ones. The pioneers in developing a new humanity. A new human race which does not know what violence is. A new race which is not racist and does not have any trace of the old war mongerer human being.

TimeFlipper

@Blue Wolf Iam very certain Hitler survived world war two and his lover, Eva Braun..
As to where they fled (this was recently spoken about) the Brazilian forests seemed to be the ideal place or even Antarctica..

One thing iam certain of is that Hitler would have died after a few years where ever he was, another thing im certain of is that his friend Josef Mengele did survive and went on with his genetic experiments in the Brazilian forests..

A few years back there was an article about Mengele in a UK newspaper that showed a particular village in the Brazilian forests where all the women there had produced twins which were white skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes...There were also thoughts that he could have been cloning human beings and of course Hitler was brought into that scenario, although i do have doubts about that...

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Blue Wolf Iam very certain Hitler survived world war two and his lover, Eva Braun..
As to where they fled (this was recently spoken about) the Brazilian forests seemed to be the ideal place or even Antarctica..

One thing iam certain of is that Hitler would have died after a few years where ever he was, another thing im certain of is that his friend Josef Mengele did survive and went on with his genetic experiments in the Brazilian forests..

A few years back there was an article about Mengele in a UK newspaper that showed a particular village in the Brazilian forests where all the women there had produced twins which were white skinned with blonde hair and blue eyes...There were also thoughts that he could have been cloning human beings and of course Hitler was brought into that scenario, although i do have doubts about that...
I sure would like to have a nice chat with Hitler and Mengele whenever I get my hands on time travel someday.
I'd help them out. Not with killing innocent people, of course. I'm sure I could arrange an agreement with them on that.