Do I have a strong telepathic bond with a higher being or am I one myself?

TimeFlipper

Regarding that evil mass murderer of Jews Josef Mengele, his work on genetics did help future geneticists to get to the stage where we are nowadays..

As for Hitler, maybe he was needed to show how futile war is, and thus save lives in the future..I always try to look for good, even in a painful world..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Regarding that evil mass murderer of Jews Josef Mengele, his work on genetics did help future geneticists to get to the stage where we are nowadays..

As for Hitler, maybe he was needed to show how futile war is, and thus save lives in the future..I always try to look for good, even in a painful world..
I would sure like to keep in touch with the Nazis when it comes to science and whatnot, not mass murder.
I now believe I know where they may be.

TimeFlipper

The Nazi`s whole purpose was to rule the world and bring about the rise of the true Aryan race again (not unlike whats happening today with that vile ISIS)...Yes there has been some good things associated with the Nazi`s that includes rockets and more efficient engines, but most of their science was designed for warfare...We were very fortunate that the allies were first to gain the Atomic bomb, the German scientists were fully aware of how to build one but they were out of Deuterium Oxide, better known as Heavy Water..

Carl Miller

Yes. Contradictorily as it may seem Hitler played his role into building up a new human being. There had been so much suffering in all those mass killings and bloodshed whose emotional impact served as what we call in drama theater as a cathartic effect. Many people say evil has been escalating in the world today to an extreme extent we even begin to doubt the Creator should really be painted as merciful and provident. Nothing happens by chance and in a bigger picture Hitler contributed to the betterment of human race.
For the catarthic process the cleaning one you recall what is narrated in dramatic words on the life of Jesus Christ. And the painful heartfelt flagellation drama which aims to cleanse our violent war mongering side into the transformative process of bringing about a new creature. It is also called alchemic process of transforming base metal into gold throught the power of the fire of suffering.

Catarthic adjective
1Providing psychological relief through the open expression of strong emotions; causing catharsis.
‘crying is a cathartic release’

Last edited:

TheDoctor

I feel like something is watching me but I just can't seem to see it. This has started happening very recently and I keep looking out my windows and I've grown extremely paranoid. It's gotten to the point where I'll sit in the same position for hours without making too much movement. I've been sweating over it to the point it feels like I'm being cooked. I feel like something is just waiting for the right moment to jump out at me. I can't even close my eyes without becoming worried.

I remember the last time I had a feeling something was watching to me and I started talking to my friends about it and the school's power went off for 2 hours. I sat in a room at my new school and I tried talking to it and the lights shut out when I was in the nurse's office after she left and I felt it there. The very moment I rose from my chair, the lights switched on. I was thinking about it in class one time and the clock spun an entire day forward and it seemed everyone knew I was causing these things. They always spoke of me as though I was powerful. A kid tried to beat me up one time and everyone in my grade attacked him in an odd minion-like manner. Could I have abilities of some sort? Could something be out to get me?

I recently had a dream where I was in my normal house. I had walked up the stairs and entered my bathroom. I thought I was awake. I was fully aware of everything. I looked into my mirror and pulled my eyes out. There was a set of large black eyes behind them. They were way larger. It looked like I was transforming. I tried putting my eyes back in and stared in the mirror for a while. I screamed and cried at the top of my lungs. It was the scariest dream I've had in a while. I never have normal dreams. I always have lucid ones where I am aware or in control. Does this say anything about me? I don't keep a journal or any of that fancy stuff they tell you to do in order to have lucid dreams. They just come naturally and they're the only dreams I have.

I had feelings like this before, when I was younger, for a period of two years. Last time that happened, an entire UFO fleet floated above my house and faded. It may have been an entire triangular UFO but god help me if it was because it would have been pretty damn huge. If I tried calling out to these UFOs like I did that time, do you suppose they'd hear me? Would they most likely be busy somewhere else or could they get to me quickly? I'd like to try and get them to come closer this time. Closer than ever before. I want to get it over with. Should I try making contact with them? The colors of the lights on the UFOs were orange.

I recall calling my girlfriend to talk about the lights. She told me of a set of lights she saw that sounded similar to mine. It was in the late evening and she told me the time around when it had occurred. It was surprisingly close to the time it happened. I had never previously told her what time my sighting had happened. I recall the lights moving west. At the time, I lived in Brownstown Charter Township, Michigan. She lived in Jackson, Michigan. That would be west of where I lived. It's too coincidental. I also recall her freaking out and telling me to stop talking about it and I heard genuine fear in her voice. I don't know what that was about.

Her and I have had very strange
occurrences frequently where we hear each others thoughts and act out the same actions. She has stated how she made objects move in the past whenever she would focus. There is a barrier that will not allow me to leave her and it isn't only love. I feel as though I remember her from somewhere away from here, this existence.

Whenever I close my eyes, I see dinosaurs and strange gargantuan sea monsters. There's a large forest too. A lot of trees. It isn't from the prehistoric era. There were beings. Intelligent ones. It wasn't another planet. It was Earth but different. I saw a person in what looked like Antarctic weather go to warm sunny weather after he stepped through something. He was running really fast and avoiding the dinosaurs. I wouldn't care too much for it but these have seemed too similar to ignore. I noticed that I don't even have to meditate or anything else. I just close my eyes and within seconds, visions come. It take a few seconds or more to adjust and tune to them. Can anyone tell me what they think this means?

I feel like I'm changing but I don't want to let go or allow it to happen. I'm scared. I'm scared of even stepping in the dark now. What's happening to me? Am I going crazy? What do I have to do? Do I need to see a doctor? What does this sound like to you? Could someone give me their interpretation on this situation?
I may be wrong but I have a hard time believing this. It seems too... fictional. I mean no insult in saying that. I just don't believe it. If it's somewhat true, the feeling of being watched may simply be a delusion. I know I started feeling that same way about a year ago and I can't make the feeling go away. From my research, i think i might be delusional. That's the only way i could explain it although im by no means a psychiatrist. You're experiencing nearly the exact same thing as i do. My guess is that you, like me, are delusional and are suffering from these delusions. Things normal may be occuring and your mind spins it to fit the delusions. That's what i think is happening with me. I used to really believe it like you did and frankly, sometimes i find myself believing it again. I have to remind myself it's just my mind playing tricks on me

Last edited: