Debate Do Muslims Believe In Aliens & UFOs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
My best mate at Uni was a Muslim. He used to tell me that Ghosts and Aliens happen the same as in any other culture but they are all banked under the title of the 'djinn' (there is an entire chapter about them in the Quran). Basically any sort of Magic is treated as black magic and not to messed with. If you have an experience with a Ghost or Alien you are to ignore it and then pray. If you react to the thing then you give it strength, if you ignore what is happening then you emasculate it. I can see the sense in this but I would be too curious to ignore any such apparition or event. Probably why I wouldn't make a very good Muslim!

Itheblaze

I'm sure the Muslim Women, look up to the stars, in their little bee-keeper suits, and hope. Take me awaaay Calgone! Take me awaaay!

TimeFlipper

My best mate at Uni was a Muslim. He used to tell me that Ghosts and Aliens happen the same as in any other culture but they are all banked under the title of the 'djinn' (there is an entire chapter about them in the Quran). Basically any sort of Magic is treated as black magic and not to messed with. If you have an experience with a Ghost or Alien you are to ignore it and then pray. If you react to the thing then you give it strength, if you ignore what is happening then you emasculate it. I can see the sense in this but I would be too curious to ignore any such apparition or event. Probably why I wouldn't make a very good Muslim!
Dont forget the chat event SP..I will be here tomorrow flying the UK`s flag even though we are 5 hours in front of the events start :p:)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Do you want me to try to find some muslims on Twitter and invite them here to discuss this?

Krish

If you have an experience with a Ghost or Alien you are to ignore it and then pray.!

It happens in every religion....otherwise we would know more abut the big picture...perhaps because we do not have highly telepathic people as our leaders...that connect through the veil...so sad...

Status
Not open for further replies.