Debate Do Muslims Believe In Time Travel?

Krish

There is no such thing as god or the devil sorry to say

Could be true...there is no such think as President of USA, or United nations, or Justice department...It happens...

Even things like prophetic visions demonstrates there is a conduit of some kind on some level form or fashion that transcends time.

Projection are prophetic vision....Humans do that just by walking from point A to Point B all the time...that is how information science works...

Evidence of time travel exists any time after-the-fact knowledge happens at a before-the-fact point.

Larger activities happen beyond Human capabilities...that sounds like Time-Travel...we may want to rethink alternate ways...

Last edited:

Japrim

Projection are prophetic vision....Humans do that just by walking from point A to Point B all the time...that is how information science works...

An example of a projection as you mention, would be predicting the fall of the Roman Empire during a particular time period, and because of factors X Y Z, etc... (That's what I meant by educated guess) Walking to the store, predicting that you will arrive at a certain time, that you will buy items A B C, etc.. is not exactly what I meant.

What I meant was things like the unlikely event of a piano falling through the roof from an aircraft. Whether you are predicting it through a vision from astral travel, or as a physical traveler from the future, it is information traveling backward in time.

Krish

An example of a projection as you mention, would be predicting the fall of the Roman Empire during a particular time period, and because of factors X Y Z, etc... (That's what I meant by educated guess) Walking to the store, predicting that you will arrive at a certain time, that you will buy items A B C, etc.. is not exactly what I meant.

What I meant was things like the unlikely event of a piano falling through the roof from an aircraft. Whether you are predicting it through a vision from astral travel, or as a physical traveler from the future, it is information traveling backward in time.

I understand what you are saying...For a child type understanding (you and I) that explanation is worthwhile...but there is a bigger picture...since we are at paranormalis....

Earth is not the only life in 14 Billion years on a vast Universe. I have already explained that in Our Universe. We are managed by Heaven all the time. And in that process, the Information Science there predicts what happens for about a 1000 years. Those predictions are basically probabilities. Depending on the maximum value as process moves on, one can say that and when that happens, wallah, you have a prophetic vision for that probabilities. Normally Heaven can not provide that because it is against their law, since people can change the outcome from what the game plan is.

Now, when bad things are projected, Heaven gets into action to prevent that. That is what happened when we are supposed to have nuclear weapons in the past in USA and Heaven did its work to prevent that.

So, you say, how can I know that? Well, for serious people who see the probabilities as their future in dreams, they usually know what happened....and connect two or three people...you know....

We are not an isolated entity...we connect the probabilities to the future that you may say, good or bad dreams....those who meditate know what I am talking about. We are part of the Universe and hence our etheric system is heavily connected. Now, you may be prevented by big boys (girls) to remember that.....as larger systems do work on human mind like Angels...simply because you interfered in heavenly affairs....that they do not want...or sometimes want....

Assume we are in a Maya...an illusion of Matrix where everything is basically a computer program that is the Universe. Then everything connects to everything and depends on your perception that is your reality.

May be ...it is too much...if you do not get it...I can understand...and thank you.

Krish

Heaven needs new management then.

Funny...you are exactly correct...Here is what happened in Heaven...

It is like USA but with may spirits and a lot more experience....that means, you can expect a lot of good stuff...right?

There is a catch. Each group do their stuff...the boss of each group have left the planet some 100 to 200 years and are sitting pretty and telling their underlings like Carl Sagan and others to do stuff. Well, they have a lot of Economists but no Finance since finance is NOT a usable part there. And these tons of Economists do stuff just like they do on Earth....and the American do their stuff while Chinese do their stuff...

Then it happens? It gets messed up. But in Heaven, they say, one of these days, they will fix it and send spirits to Earth to do their stuff. What happens is that because life forms have freedom in expression (there is a reason for that)...so most of them do not connect and do stuff as to what they came here and not much to pick of the updated knowledge. In india only rishis do connect but have no idea about engineering or economics etc...

So, basically to many spirit groups supporting their human counter part everyday...without a decent connection horizontally and vertically (due to heavy duty laws). So, poor humans do not do what they are supposed to do...

A case in example: I am supposed to do China, India, Africa, USA and Europe in Industry Development. I did China (with help of the team). But I could not do anything else, because there was groups that had other ideas that prevented those path and my group could not push it - again due to the Law.....(the management rules are not very favorable due to the fact that one group says that do not worry, because climate change will cause serious issues and then I can do the rest....)

So, we are stuck here. What can I say about this complex management? They wanted to improve Sea life that we are killing it (you know, the Sea creatures are in the process too) and hence doing stuff....

Too much Jealousy among Human Spirit groups and with Sea Creatures and Plant Life...so, it is a MESS for us....

Last edited: