Do you guys think it's time for Paranormalis to get a mobile app?

TheMedic2001

I think the forum would have more activity if we had a mobile app. Also it would be a better way to get notified on stuff that are happening on the forum. What do u guys think?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We disabled Tapatalk because of their business model. They force non-paying forums such as us to run ads and they keep the revenues. I'm going to check if things have changed in the last 2 years since I removed it. Maybe that's the answer.

There's a platform I know of that would allow us to have a mobile app, but it costs more money than what the community can afford right now.

The mobile version of the site works very well on mobile IMO. The only thing a mobile app would provide that we don't have, would be push notifications. Not sure it's worth it.

I'll look into Tapatalk again and let you know if I like what I find.

titorite

I have no trouble using paranormalis on my phone... a mobile app though. I wouldnt use it. Kinda lime yahoo every time a check my mail they beg me to install the yahoo app... i dont wqnna just surf yahoo id like the whole internet please. Or I follow a news link from drudge and AP wants me to download their news up, no thanks AP , other news organizations exists and i get news from them too#dealwithit...

I honestly dont see how a paranormalis mobile app would improve anything here...

Thats my two.cents.

TheMedic2001

Just to let you guys know I dont have any problems with the mobile version on the internet Im just to lazy to check my email for notifications so i thought id suggest a mobile app for paranormalis so i could get notifications like you do with the facebook app

titorite

Lol, thats another app I don't use. God i had hell turning it off on my wall mart phone. Always updating itself and eating my data and storage space...