Do we switch to another universe when we die?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Some people believe that when we die, we don't realize it and our consciousness is switched to another universe. It could explain the timeline changes we see.

I have a memory of an airplane case and I'm not sure if it was an article I read or if it was a TV show, but a father and son were in a landing airplane that crashed as it landed. They remember holding on tight thinking they were going to die, but when they opened their eyes, the plane landed safely and everything was fine. They were 100% positive they were going to die. What was supposed to happen was that the plane would crash and burn in the runway.

Like I said, I kind of think this may have been a movie or tv show --- but regardless, what you do think? Do we switch to another universe when we die? If so, does this mean we are immortal? Why do we continue to get old, then? It should reach a point where we are basically too old to live, shouldn't it?

@Einstein

ParaGirlsHauntedDiary

Some people believe that when we die, we don't realize it and our consciousness is switched to another universe. It could explain the timeline changes we see.

I have a memory of an airplane case and I'm not sure if it was an article I read or if it was a TV show, but a father and son were in a landing airplane that crashed as it landed. They remember holding on tight thinking they were going to die, but when they opened their eyes, the plane landed safely and everything was fine. They were 100% positive they were going to die. What was supposed to happen was that the plane would crash and burn in the runway.

Like I said, I kind of think this may have been a movie or tv show --- but regardless, what you do think? Do we switch to another universe when we die? If so, does this mean we are immortal? Why do we continue to get old, then? It should reach a point where we are basically too old to live, shouldn't it?

@Einstein
I dont know but I'd like to think that somehow we still sort of exist afterwards

mistertimes

body gets old.
consciousness is not bounded by time it never gets old.
it has the ability to switch dimensions moment it is not occupying a physical body... it also has the ability to switch dimensions while it is occupying a physical body and this is what we are all after right? This is the dream of everyone on this forum... to be able to move through "time/space" loops.

Physical Time travel is as real as you drinking H2O... to get the point where you can actually physically time travel is a different story but eventually it bound to happen; already happened.

Krish

Do we switch to another universe when we die? If so, does this mean we are immortal? Why do we continue to get old, then? It should reach a point where we are basically too old to live, shouldn't it?

My understanding along with my friends are this...

Normally, you can move to another place in our galaxy if you set up the process before you are born here...but not another Universe...it depends on how high developed ...you are spiritually...

But you are immortal...unless killed by Anti-Life groups if you get connected to them in another bad Universe.

You continue to get old simply because the Universe needs to grow for the next 10 Trillion years...and you learn in the process more stuff...meaning spiritually get old...and be treated as Gods in another low level new Galaxy...

The body is a vessel...you are an energy being. Deep Meditation with connect your vessel to the real you....

Funny part is, long ago I saw a you tube where they were talking to an Alien who said his body is just a vessel and hence is not afraid to die.I did not understand then...But I know now....Bottom line is, when you die, everything you did here stays with you 100%. But you are here to understanding Life and grow ....

I know my reincarnation and learned ....a lot of good...each time....

Hope I am not too confusing on my comments....thank you.

Freak Show

you reincarnate only to fulfill you purpose. I am under the understanding i have been here many times and am an old soul. But only till now am i fulfilling my purpose in life. I have just found out i am a medium, which is why i have seen spirit my entire life. I just didn't know why. but, i'm not the kind that will tell your future or talk to spirit who are here to see you. I am here to teach others of the truth of what life is really about, to tell you what is real and what is not, but my main purpose is to help spirit cross over.

DEATH OMEN

Am countin' on it, maybe another time, all new folks, choice of where I wish to be and who I'd like it to be, yes, married men do let their minds address fantasies.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
I believe that we only switch habitable physical body in unconscious way when we die, but @PaulaJedi 's explanation would make me think again...

Freak Show

You will be conscious of it when you die. I say that because i am a rescue medium. I cross spirit over. Sometimes i see their faces. You are who you are when you cross.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I believe that we only switch habitable physical body in unconscious way when we die, but @PaulaJedi 's explanation would make me think again...

User Einstein suggested that perhaps we DO just switch to another universe when we die. I've had strange things happen -- literally woke up one day addicted to politics when I normally couldn't stand it, sudden weight gain with no explanation while on a low carb diet, a post office changing and then changing back, etc.

We live in a world we don't truly understand. Our science is in its infancy.