Do you believe in hell?

Carl Miller

We know what justice means to us (though opinions differ as to what justice really is). What we do not know is what the concept means to God. As to that, only God knows.

When we base our idea of God upon ourselves, we either raise ourselves to the level of God, or debase God. I'm not willing to do either.

You asked me where a deceased pedophile or a sadistic leader goes after death. I do not know, nor would I claim to know. How can I, when I do not even know where I will go? You also asked if I accepted living in the same dimension with such. Why not? After all, I already do.

So do we all.

But the wheat will be separated from the weed. If you take the word of Jesus and Buddha as true. You find it unacceptable that the creator will place himself in the most basic position when He applies His justice.
But if we consider that justice is applied by his creation the result is tge same. Men do not create only reproduce. Now we know that justice is done by ourselves product of our interpretation of how God would act.
From God Himself nothing is known. He is the unknowable.

taykair

Many believe Jesus to be the Son of God or, at the very least, a messenger of God. Jesus taught us to forgive. Whether the offender asks our pardon or not is immaterial. We are to "turn the other cheek".

Never mind the fact that most of us still want "justice" (which, for many, is usually just a nice way of saying "revenge"). Never mind that we hold grudges. The question is: Would God ask us to uphold a moral standard which He Himself is not willing to follow? I doubt it. The God who wants us to forgive is a forgiving God Himself - not only promising to forgive our wrongs, but to forget them as well.

I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins. (The Book of Isaiah. Chapter 43. Verse 25. KJV)

For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. (The Book of Hebrews. Chapter 8. Verse 12. KJV)

Freak Show

There is no such thing as Hell, this is just another story that religion has brain washed you into believing. There are different plains of existence, upper and lower. Lower level spirit go to what more like a purgatory where are good souls go to what we refer to as Heaven. And why do i say the word refer. Because people invented language. We use words as a description for everything. Everything you know has been taught to you. For example, if you take two children the age of 2 from every color and race and put them in a stadium. Then tell them to point to the person you hate, you will get a room full of kids not understanding the question...

Religion wants to control you with fear. So if you only believe in what they tell you and nothing else, than you'll believe everything they say. All you have to do is let go of the fear of death which is the sum of all fear. Once you do that your life will make a complete change.

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Yes i do believe in hell. But there is a fact that it does'nt exist for now. According to the Revelations by St. John, there will be a lake of fire after the judgement of God by destorying the old Earth and Bringing down the New Heaven and New Earth also the New Jerusalem. This lake of fire is also what is famously known as "Hell". No one is burning in hell right now. Souls are just staying here on Earth, until for their Judgement by God, casting the 4 Horsemen and blowing the 7 Trumpets. Hope this helps.

The Fifth

I do believe there is.There have been stories from such a long time about this kind of subject. Stories from civilizations they had no connections in between with other civilizations , yet , all of them have this "purgatory" in a way or another.

Down below is a video of what a group of scientists heard before the microphone melted of insane heat. They drilled in the ground for studies but once they got deeper and took a listen before the mic' burned , well ... judge for yourself. ( Btw it is a hoax but it's a nice scary story)

Dreamwarrior

I personally believe earth is hell and in the next dimensional celestial realm ,all depends on how your taken and who takes you across ,taken by someone good then heaven or taken by something bad then hell .

Freak Show

we are all created by God as a part of him. Your soul is divine. We (our souls) all go to the same place. We need to stop thinking of ourselves as just the body. Your body does not go to heaven, only your soul of which is pure energy.