Do you believe the Lacerta interviews are legitimate?

TimeFlipper

I think you are asking us is it possible for non human species to have been brought here by UFO`s who possess telepathic and telekinetic abilities?...Accordingly there is a female species already here with the name of Lacerta who is in contact with a human guy...iam somewhat sceptical about the validity of that interview with the guy who was supposed to have met and seen Lacerta..

However, everybody on here knows my feelings about female extraterrestrials residing here on earth...They must be very good looking, hot, and prefer the older human males, such as me :D..I sincerely hope they are here already, if not then very soon :D..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I think you are asking us is it possible for non human species to have been brought here by UFO`s who possess telepathic and telekinetic abilities?...Accordingly there is a female species already here with the name of Lacerta who is in contact with a human guy...iam somewhat sceptical about the validity of that interview with the guy who was supposed to have met and seen Lacerta..

However, everybody on here knows my feelings about female extraterrestrials residing here on earth...They must be very good looking, hot, and prefer the older human males, such as me :D..I sincerely hope they are here already, if not then very soon :D..
If you're planning on getting steamy with a reptilian lady, be careful.

"Our young are not so large as your babies when they were born, they are between 30 and 35 of your centimeters tall, the egg is around 40 centimeters tall (this is because our *lady part* is smaller than a human one) but we grow to a normal size of 1.60 to 1.80 meters." ::LOL::

TimeFlipper

Yes ive already given out my warnings about beautiful alien girls really being ancient old fetid hags that have got you under their mind control :eek: :LOL:..
The way you can overcome that mind control is by wearing a hat that is lined with sheets of aluminium foil and a small four bladed propeller always pointing to North, on top of the hat (y)..That was Einsteins idea which i thought was great! :cool: :LOL:

TimeFlipper

Not particularly especially since her supposed species died out ages ago

But some of them could have been kept in a form of suspended animation, just waiting for the right person or persons to set them free..
And after being set free, they are themselves free to continue their abominations on unsuspecting male humanoids on Earth :eek: :D..

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I looked at these years ago and although I appreciate the interviews would have taken a long time to produce they read to me like a students A-level project.

TimeFlipper

..although I am open minded when it comes to hot alien females. ;)

..any Nordics out there. I'm ready to donate my bodily reproductive juices to help save your race! ;)

Back off Snake, if there is any reproducing to be done, you will have to get behind me in the queue :LOL:..

Alien woman would naturally choose me as their suitor, because iam of the age whereby they couldnt get involved emotionally with me, but would at least be guaranteed of a result from our liaisons (y) :D..

Last edited: