DO YOU HAVE TIME TRAVEL STALKERS?

steven chiverton

Is anyone experiencing time traveling stalkers?
i haven't gone that far yet but it may have something to do with these strange black orbs that seem to show up unexpectedly and this strange black apparition was mentioned somewhere, either as a time guardian or something unknown, but in the future i may succeed why else would i also of seen these black shadowy balls or apparitions so early when i haven't time traveled yet

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Stalkers related to the time travel subculture -- yes. Stalkers that are actually time travelers, most likely not. Not me, anyway.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I agree with Paula.

I don't think stalkers we can see in the time travel niche are actual time travelers. There are stalkers though.

Zkatik

Haha yeah the way I worded that just sounds crazy. Lol but there are weird things happening around me and I keep seeing this man that won't speak to me. I've ran into him while running errands a few times and he always looks surprised and freaked out but stares at me for a moment then turns around quickly to go the opposite direction and shortly after vanishes into thin air. I have no idea what it's all about.

Stalkers related to the time travel subculture -- yes. Stalkers that are actually time travelers, most likely not. Not me, anyway.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Haha yeah the way I worded that just sounds crazy. Lol but there are weird things happening around me and I keep seeing this man that won't speak to me. I've ran into him while running errands a few times and he always looks surprised and freaked out but stares at me for a moment then turns around quickly to go the opposite direction and shortly after vanishes into thin air. I have no idea what it's all about.

Maybe he thinks you are stalking him! lol

Miscellaneous

I think I have "time travel" stalkers. Like literally. I don't want to go into details as I am unsure myself if they did use time travel. I have other opinions/thoughts as to why they're doing this but as of now, if they were really from the future, all I could do is wait and see if my suspicions are right. They aren't physical tho. Enough said.