Do You Think It's Possible To Time Travel Using Your Mind?

Can You Time Travel Using Just The Power of Your Mind?

• Total voters

TTZack

Can you time travel using just the power of your thoughts? Don't just vote! Share your comments below.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Anything is possible with the power of your mind! The thing is, the vast majority of us don't use our minds to our full potential.

Japrim

Maybe a side effect of travel is to experience a major shift in consciousness that allows you to somehow tap into the fabric of space time.

Maybe insanity is the drawback, the physical cost of travel. What if it is more intense the more frequent or distant you travel?

What if some of these crazy weirdos who come online making strange and outrageous claims are, to some degree, legitimate?

What if time travel is all mental, but assisted by technology?

MetaMatrix

The Man of Esoteric Knowledge
Yes of course you could use your mind as a time machine, in fact, God gave us our mind for many reasons , but we dont realize that our mind is a time machine. The Hyper Dimensional Resonator , which is a radionics machine, amplifies our mind to travel in time and helps us to achieve our destination regarding time travel.

DocVance

Predictive dreaming (which I've seen and experienced enough of myself and through others) is proof enough that the etheric double, at the least, can travel through what is referred to as "time." Physical time travel, however, requires much more than simply utilizing one's mind--it would require the ability to replace one's physical form with one's etheric double and then reverse the process at the destination, which, even by occult physics, is impossible. If we refer to the 1925 text "The Etheric Double" by A. E. Powell, though, there are sources referenced that claim that the etheric double can be removed from the physical body with training and that, when separated, all phenomena including pain that is witnessed is transferred to the physical body... if this is the case, it is at least theoretically possible for a master of these techniques to sensually experience a different time through astral projection.

vortex-T217

Can you time travel using just the power of your thoughts? Don't just vote! Share your comments below.
There is a technique a wise man once told me. If you can learn to project and form energy so that you can see it and project it in the air in front of you, so that you can physically see the energy colours in the air with your eyes, that if you form and expand these subatomic particles to become more concentrated and get brighter and bigger, big enough to walk through, that sometimes it might or has the potential to take you to another place. In other words this orb of energy distorts the fabric of space/time around you and can also function as a portal.

Of course it would probably help to put a clockwise spin on the big ball of energy, along with actually understanding how and why any of this is possible. And if you can't see energy physically with your eyes that you can project in the air at any time, then obviously it would be more difficult to pull off. Learn to form the energy in the air so that you can not just see it in your mind but also see it with the eyes and change it through each colour of your choice by thinking about it and then change the shape and size of the energy to what ever you want. The more you focus accurately the brighter and condensed the energy will become. and it's easier to start this exercise in a slightly dim lit room for beginners and then once you get good and with the right focus you will be able to conjure up one of these energy orbs at any place with any lighting along with physically seeing it. Others around may or may not be able to see it depending where their minds are at. Learning to do this can also help with making things go invisible or be able to see right through solid objects. but back to the time travel thing if you really wanted to open a portal with your mind to go somewhere then you had better be clear on where and when you would want to end up because you don't want to accidently create one of these balls of energy while driving and drive into it because that would be dangerous and unsafe since your vision of the road would be altered and if you are sensitive enough to energy and your own spirit, then you could end up going somewhere accidently if you were to drive through it.

Anyways I guess I have already said enough. Please don't take my word on any of this and just investigate it if interested.

Also I understand that creating a energy orb or portal that you can see with your eyes sounds like something right out of a science fiction movie or something but really it's actually much easier to create these energy balls then most could ever think. and since the truth is that truth is much stranger than fiction then really I shouldn't have to explain that this sounds like fiction on a site like this.

Justinian

Have you seen the show Travelers? I'm not sure how they're doing the traveling, but it's only their minds that go back. Check it out.