Do You Think the President’s Book of Secrets Really Exists ?

• Yeah, it sure does!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm not sure, who knows...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I recently watched National Treasure: The Book of Secret, and It made me wonder if a book like this could actually exist for real.

The Book of Secrets is a book written by US presidents, to the US presidents. Only them know where the book is located, and they are the only people who can read it, and if needed, write something in it. This book would contain every secrets too dangerous for normal people to know about, that could create mass hysteria. Subjects such as JFK's assasination, Rosswell, the moon landing, american revolution war conspiracies and such. We could add the quest for the city of gold as well.

BTW, this book might not exist in the way it is depicted in the movie, but there must be somthing, a book, a document that can be only seen by the president's eyes, that is in fact, some kind of book of secrets.

In National Treasure, the president asked Nick Cage to take a look at page 47, and to report what he saw. What's on that page ? What kind of conpiracies are they talking about ?

Do you think such a book exists ? If so, what would you like to find inside that book ?

Num7

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Just watched this movie again. Thought I'd bump the thread and see what you think.

I'm also wondering if they'll use the book and the "page 47" as a plot element in the upcoming National Treasure 3.

CDS

I work for a public school grades K-3rd. Documentation is everything and we leave hand written logs to the principle and each other in a book. It makes sense the same may be true at all and the highest levels of organized government.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Vatican has a full secret library, right?

Something like that. I recall some sort of vault. The vatican has been writing for centuries, I believe, so it wouldn't surprise me one bit if governments do something similar.

HDRKID

The president in not in the loop on many events, but you already knew that one.

Yakov Smirnoff - in America, you can always find a party, but in soviet russia, the Party find you!

label

It is possible that a book of this nature exists. Consider leadership and its responsibilities surly there must be a document giving guide lines pointing out details of some ongoing programs that is notable.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I don't know, do you guys think there's an actual book that exists? Or just the knowledge that's passed to each successor?

I agree with HDRKID that the president is in the dark about a lot of things...So who would be the ones who really know the truths?