Do You Think the President’s Book of Secrets Really Exists ?

Do You Think the President’s Book of Secrets Really Exists ?

• Yeah, it sure does!

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No way!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm not sure, who knows...

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

TnWatchdog

Maybe they have a book listing fabrications made, which changed our true history to a fictional version. You really don't know for sure but if they told you what was in such a book...they would have to kill you. An experiment gone wrong resulting in runaway escapees, later called bigfoot could be written in the book, or maybe not. JFK, aliens, emerging viruses, or deflated balls could also be topics in such a book.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Would it be like the government to document its "misbehaviors" and secrets in a book, or would it rather pass it on from person to person, killing those that threaten to bring the info out into the open?

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Would it be like the government to document its "misbehaviors" and secrets in a book, or would it rather pass it on from person to person, killing those that threaten to bring the info out into the open?
That's why I bet there's not an actual book, but rather passed information...

label

I can imagine that because leaders have access to information that normal people know nothing about points to some type of document that must be past on from one to the next. Afterall surly each leader must know some secrets to avoid problems and understand sensitivity of said knowledge. If it is an actual written book or just a computer file is anyone's guess but I do think that it is possible

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
It seems like it'd be too easy to fall into the wrong hands if it were an actual document...But maybe it is.. *shrug*