Doctor Z

Doc 05

Zenith
I tried to find Doctor Z in the member profiles with no luck.

Am I having a "Mandela Effect" moment; we did have a Doctor Z on this forum?

Or does this timeline not have a Doctor Z ;)

Doc 05

Zenith
I'm looking for his old posts and the pictures of his "Auk" antenna wish device.

Doc 05

Zenith
What are you doing with the Antenna?
Looking into using the Metatron coil/cube as an antenna on a radionics wish machine.

Found some good basic radionics schematics and looking at building a box that allows you to "easily" test different antenna configurations and possibly witness well contents / crystal types.

A Radionics Research Basic Box Unit (The R2B2 Unit)

TimeFlipper

Looking into using the Metatron coil/cube as an antenna on a radionics wish machine.

Found some good basic radionics schematics and looking at building a box that allows you to "easily" test different antenna configurations and possibly witness well contents / crystal types.

A Radionics Research Basic Box Unit (The R2B2 Unit)
Anymore details on the Metatron coil/cube, the radionic schematics to test different antennas and witness well contents, plus the R2B2 please? :cool:..

Doc 05

Zenith
Anymore details on the Metatron coil/cube, the radionic schematics to test different antennas and witness well contents, plus the R2B2 please? :cool:..
@TimeFlipper , Nice to hear from you, hope all is well and wishing you a prosperous New Year.

Just started the research phase of the project.

It started with Naz93 post "What happens after you use the HDR", where he talks about the coil.

I found some nice basic Radionics information/schematics that I posted in the Radionics posts section.

So I'm looking for a simple Radionics circuit that would allow the user to use different antennas (female banana jack receptacle),
grounding cable and clamp, open coil big enough to insert a variety of crystals, and a witness well that could accept small glass vials 3/4" x 1" in order to test different materials/liquids.
The simpler, the better.

Like a cigar box crystal radio.

Any suggestions or assistance would be greatly welcomed;
especially from you and your radio/antenna knowledge.

Thanks

TimeFlipper

So I'm looking for a simple Radionics circuit that would allow the user to use different antennas (female banana jack receptacle),
grounding cable and clamp, open coil big enough to insert a variety of crystals, and a witness well that could accept small glass vials 3/4" x 1" in order to test different materials/liquids.
Thanks for the reply, and i wish you a very Happy and prosperous New Year also :)..
One of our other members made a similar posting to yours for which i asked for more details on lol, although it was referenced to the HDR :D..

I took a quick look on the internet for pictures of Radionic Diagrams of which there was several, some just showing basic shapes similar to the one you posted...Iam showing two of them for you, that are said to be natures shapes of radionic antennas.

blob.jpgRadionic Circle.jpg

Doc 05

Zenith
Thanks for the reply, and i wish you a very Happy and prosperous New Year also :)..
One of our other members made a similar posting to yours for which i asked for more details on lol, although it was referenced to the HDR :D.

I took a quick look on the internet for pictures of Radionic Diagrams of which there was several, some just showing basic shapes similar to the one you posted...Iam showing two of them for you, that are said to be natures shapes of radionic antennas.

View attachment 13235View attachment 13237
Thanks; I wonder what the length is on these ant. and what freq. would one use to determine that (and if it matters in this application).

One of the documents I came across was Radionics Labs: Psychotronics 101 (see attached pdf)

Psychotronic Lab Journal Vol. 1 Published

It has an interesting and insightful chapter on the "Psychotronic Application of Electronic Components"

This chapter answered a lot of questions I had on the radionics "off-label" use of electronics.

As this whole area is considered "pseudo-science", radionics could be labeled "pseudo-electronics".

After seeing your post I was reminded of the "learn electronics kits", with their peg boards, bags of components, and templates.

There fore, I propose the Radtonics Research Basic Board: Learn Psychotronics at Home Kit

Hey Kids , want to amaze your friends, trouble your parents, and obtain unlimited other-worldly power!
Order your kit today. ;)

Attachments

• RE-Psychotronic-Lab-Journal-Vol1.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 4