DOCUMENTARY: Phil Schneider's Deadly Encounter with Aliens & the Alien Threat!

Samstwitch

DOCUMENTARY: Phil Schneider's Deadly Encounter with Aliens & the Alien Threat!

YOUTUBE: Phil Schneider died in 1996. [He was tortured and murdered, execution style.] Previous to his death he had been on tour across the United States speaking out about various subjects including his involvement with building a secret underground base in Dulce, New Mexico for the military. During this time, he said to have had an encounter with a violent E.T race in the late 1970's which would change his whole world reality immediately after. This documentary explores some of the information Phil Schneider spoke about to the public in the 1990's by examining each claim in detail with expert opinions from Richard Dolan, Richard Sauder, Neil Gould and Cynthia Drayer (Phil's Ex-Wife).

In this documentary you will find never before published photo's of Phil's Autopsy, documents about the Philadelphia Experiment from Oscar Schneider's files (Phil's father) and a very well explained background about Underground Bases.

"Interviews conducted by Darcy Weir"

Philip Schneider's name has repeatedly been removed from Wikipedia. Here is a short Bio, including details of his death that someone posted on Youtube. Prior to his execution, 13 attempts were made on Phil's life, which included being shot, run off the road, and physical combat encounters.

Phil Schneider, one of three people to survive the 1979 fire fight between the large Greys , US intelligence and military at the Dulce underground base, was found dead January 1996, due to what appears to be an execution style murder. He was found dead in his apartment with a piano wire wrapped around his neck. According to sources, it appeared that he repeatedly suffered torture before he was finally killed. Seven months prior to his death , Schneider did a lecture on the forces he had discovered at Dulce.

This brave man's final acts should not go unnoticed...

A joint alien/U.S. military underground base exists, perhaps devoted to genetics. The theories regarding Dulce sometimes state that alien technology was traded for permission to engage in human and animal mutilations. A battle was said to have taken place there between aliens and humans, though the time of this alleged encounter varies from the 1970s to the 1980s. Some sources allege that horrific genetic experiments are conducted in lower levels of the facility (usually level 6 or 7, depending on the source); these levels are sometimes referred to as "Nightmare Hall."

According to the legend, Project Aquarius (1966) was a plan for investigation of UFOs, carried out and funded by the CIA. Bishop (Bishop, 2005) notes that Bennewitz is the earliest source for the Project Aquarius tale. This project was slated to begin after December 1969 when Project Grudge and Project Blue Book were closed. In 1969, the base was built northwest of Dulce in joint agreement between CIA and aliens from space. The base is allegedly located on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation. The entrance is on Mount Archuleta (or Archuleta Mesa). The base gets water and electricity from the Navajo River, and dumps waste water back into the same river. The U.S. government occupies the upper levels of the underground base, while the aliens control the lower levels.

Vibrations from the ground near the town of Dulce have allegedly caused speculations of an underground facility; however, these are more likely minor earthquakes, which are known to occur in the area. Military helicopters have also been said to be "unusually milling" around the deserted area, although these claims are, at present, unproven.

There is a claim that the area was partially scanned with ground-penetrating radar, producing 'interesting' results, but these results are not currently available.

Some less substantial evidence includes supposed 'leaked documents', videos and witness reports. Allegedly, a collection of security camera tapes and technical documents were stolen from the base by a disgruntled security officer. These were stored in an unknown location along with the officer's 'flash', a weapon, resembling a flashlight, which is claimed to emit some form of directed radiation. The actual documents which were stolen have not been revealed to the public, however a collection of drawings based on the documents and surveillance footage is available. Sometime in the 1990s a Japanese documentary producer had a 1-minute animation produced, based on the alleged contents of the stolen information. This animation is available on the internet and was never claimed by its creators to be actual footage. There are also a small number of black-and-white photographs available, which are signed "TAL". It has been suggested that these photographs are actually from the Cheyenne Mountain facility.

Many people have supposedly witnessed UFOs in the area.

Many details of the lore surrounding the Dulce base—vast underground bases with many subterranean levels, battles with alien or underground creatures, etc.—resemble those of the alleged Montauk Project. SOURCE

Also, check out this related thread...
VIDEO: Phil Schneider: Secret underground Military Basis, New World Order, FEMA and more!

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The information posted above in written form has a lot of mistakes and errors in it. In my opinion the author didn't understand what he was writing or just plain didn't have the correct facts, and wrote what he thought was accurate.

I also listened to the video from YouTube, has a lot of information that I would have never posted, because the information is what ended up killing Phil Schneider. I also believe the producers of the video was really pushing the envelope of information.

Samstwitch

The information posted above in written form has a lot of mistakes and errors in it. In my opinion the author didn't understand what he was writing or just plain didn't have the correct facts, and wrote what he thought was accurate.

I also listened to the video from YouTube, has a lot of information that I would have never posted, because the information is what ended up killing Phil Schneider. I also believe the producers of the video was really pushing the envelope of information.

Hi Professory, unfortunately there was nothing on Wikipedia for me to reference on Phil's biography. The information posted above in gold font are Captions about Phil on YouTube. Perhaps you could point out the mistakes for us. (My comment about the 13 attempts made on his life before his death is what he said happened during a lecture at his last conference.)

READERS: Click this LINK and read Professor Opmmur's comment #7 for more accurate details on the death of Phil Schneider.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Hi Sam, Nothing personal against your posting and I know it came from Wikipedia, which has good information about 99% of the time.

The main problem found with the written version of Phil Schneider's death/ murder, it was totally and completely wrong information. If you're going to write about someone's death/murder it would be nice, if you could get the right murder weapon used, this person completely blew it as well on other key information. This author needs to go back to the drawing board and research this topic before, trying to write the garbage they did. In the written article it stated a piano wire was the cause of death/ murder. When you view YouTube video, the information is accurate, it was a rubber catheter tube, wrapped around seven or eight times around Phil Schneider's neck and tied in the back. Phil Schneider had severe medical problems that he couldn't even comb his own hair. So how could he commit suicide?? So he could not have committed suicide even if he wanted to, he was definitely murdered. The YouTube video is fairly accurate.

May Philip Schneider rest in peace, and he was a great American hero. Philip Schneider was a personal friend and we exchanged some very minor information (a picture) in November before his death.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I was at the November 1995 Denver, Colorado Lecture in the front row asking Phil questions at the end of the lecture. Professor Opmmur

The Link: Phil Schneider - November 1995 Lecture

Phil Schneider’s - November 1995 Denver, Colorado Lecture 1:10:26 -

Phil Schneider was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations. Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public.

BlastTyrant

I agree i have aquired the video just for the possibility that it is takin down.

nolacs22

Hi Professory, unfortunately there was nothing on Wikipedia for me to reference on Phil's biography. The information posted above in gold font are Captions about Phil on YouTube. Perhaps you could point out the mistakes for us. (My comment about the 13 attempts made on his life before his death is what he said happened during a lecture at his last conference.)

READERS: Click this LINK and read Professor Opmmur's comment #7 for more accurate details on the death of Phil Schneider.
My friend thinks Phil is full of it, and she says "where are the people (crew) he was working with when the incident happened so that we can corroborate his story? His work crew? Where are they? Where are the rescue people? The scar on his chest looks a lot like open-heart surgery. What military was involved? What ambulance service was used? He was civilian right? What hospital treated him? This initial incident needs to be corroborated more, before the new world order, and the following events are even contemplated.

nolacs22

Hi again, I also have the question of where are the 2 other crew members that where involved in this supposed alien fight below ground? Don't get me wrong,there are other life forms out there (i would hate to think that we were the best of what the universe had to offer), but don't insult people's intelligence without all the pieces to the puzzle.

Last edited:

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
There are about 7 billion people on this planet. If you ask any question on any subject you will get 7 billion answers. If your friend wishes to think like they do, that is okay. But with full respect to Philip Schneider who passed away 15 years ago, I will say the following. I personally knew Philip, his wife and daughter, I spent hours talking with all three. I fully believe Philip Schneider’s story as he presented it. Peace be with your friend, the nonbeliever.
Professor Opmmur

nolacs22

There are about 7 billion people on this planet. If you ask any question on any subject you will get 7 billion answers. If your friend wishes to think like they do, that is okay. But with full respect to Philip Schneider who passed away 15 years ago, I will say the following. I personally knew Philip, his wife and daughter, I spent hours talking with all three. I fully believe Philip Schneider’s story as he presented it. Peace be with your friend, the nonbeliever.
Professor Opmmur
Your personal opinion of him, and
your relationship is NOT among the questions that were asked. Anyone else have some proven evidence out there?