DOCUMENTARY: Phil Schneider's Deadly Encounter with Aliens & the Alien Threat!

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
There are about 7 billion people on this planet. If you ask any question on any subject you will get 7 billion answers. If your friend wishes to think like they do, that is okay. But with full respect to Philip Schneider who passed away 15 years ago, I will say the following. I personally knew Philip, his wife and daughter, I spent hours talking with all three. I fully believe Philip Schneider’s story as he presented it. Peace be with your friend, the nonbeliever.
Professor Opmmur
Your personal opinion of him, and
your relationship is NOT among the questions that were asked. Anyone else have some proven evidence out there?

Actually if you can't verify a claim personally, then it takes an element of belief or faith to accept.

There are videos on YouTube you can watch to become familiar with what Phil was talking about. I don't believe I ran across anyone trying to debunk Phil's story.

There are about 7 billion people on this planet. If you ask any question on any subject you will get 7 billion answers. If your friend wishes to think like they do, that is okay. But with full respect to Philip Schneider who passed away 15 years ago, I will say the following. I personally knew Philip, his wife and daughter, I spent hours talking with all three. I fully believe Philip Schneider’s story as he presented it. Peace be with your friend, the nonbeliever.
Professor Opmmur

I have a question about the firefight with the Greys that Phil talked about, this answer to me will confirm if he is on the fence of truth. I will explain why later on. When he shot the Greys, what color did they bleed? Because they do bleed and die like we do.