Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

steven chiverton

gotta remember, it's probably your subconscious making the letters appear in the ormus.
try to force certain shapes to appear with your mind. You might be surprised.
i dont follow that subconscious stuff and i dont have any telekenetic abilities and this isent anything related to the subconcious and people just cant make this happen with there minds not with 2 different results from 2 people getting similiar results we cant all be doing it

NaturalPhilosopher

Ormus just in a room sitting in a jar causes amplification of psychic ability.

That's what people miss, they don't need to consume ormus to be healed or gain psychic ability, just be in proximity.

A doctor, Charles Littlefield found the same results as you using sea salt water solutions. Found that crystallizing salt(drying out saline solutions) would make little shapes based on what people were thinking. He photographed them.

lifecross.jpg

Charles Littlefield : Vitalized Mineral Salts & " Resurrection Salt " -- Man, Minerals, and Masters

Ormus is found in sea salt.
Something to consider.

Last edited:

Harte

i make my own ormus and its very neat, sometimes if the water still tastes a bit salty you have to give it more washes and mines just about right ive been making my own ormus for a few months or more now and im experimenting with it and find things out about it no one has yet found as far as i know and also chriss emmons who allso makes ormus no one shes knows like me is experimenting with ormus using infrared and getting what she says is freaky results
I make my own biscuits and they're very fluffy. They are rarely too salty, and I have to try various jellies and jams with them, and sometimes honey, just on principle.

When I make sausage gravy, I get freaky results too. People wiggle in their seats and moan MMMmmm - MMM.

Harte

steven chiverton

my ormus making and experiments have come to an abruptd end as my long term partner with mental issues along with her son has wreaked my relationship for the 7th time in over 20 years so im with mum the only place i have to live with hoping to win lotto and start a fresh life

TimeFlipper

my ormus making and experiments have come to an abruptd end as my long term partner with mental issues along with her son has wreaked my relationship for the 7th time in over 20 years so im with mum the only place i have to live with hoping to win lotto and start a fresh life

Good Fortune Steve, i hope everything sorts itself out for you..Keep in touch with your Paranomalis cobbers (y)