Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

steven chiverton

hello melbourne i was born in victoria have no idea yet how ormus can be made into a real stone yet but my experiments with it under infrared shows english numbers and letters on the inside of the ormus bottle it apears to be trying to communicate and even a digital 8 to and ohms symbol or omega now my experiments have stopped due to being booted out of house for the 7th time by a gf so i may still do some at my mums place where i stay at

steven chiverton

recipe for ormus first make your own lye solution buy the set of metal measuring spoons from k mart while ya there grab a large jar with cork top get a few say 3 of them now get a pyrex measuring jug now measure out 4 cups of water with it use david grey distilled water so about 2 nearly full pyrex measuring mugs is about it put into one of the jars then using you measuring spoons measure out one tablespoon of caustic soda you get from coles so about 4 of them spoons add to the water and stir it quick so it wont crystallize once its dissolved let it cool pour into another jar thats your lye made now buy a kilo packet of bokkek dead sea salt on e bay from the saltbox company over east measure out 2 cups of it with pyrex measuring mug put into other jar add 2 pyrex jugs =4 cups of david greys distilled water to it use a electric blender to mix it to dissolve it use 2 coffe filters inside each other and pour water through it to filter out anything in it into another jar then get a ph meter on e bay from over east in australia buy a bottle of ph solution say 10 or 7ph will do on e bay from australia to pour some into another jar and stick your ph meter in it say if the ph calibration solution is 10 set your ph meter to that number or if its 7ph set it to the same ph as the solution so then you have calibrated the ph meter wash ph meter in separate water then pat dry and use it to measure ph of ormus while your adding dropps at a time of your lye to the filtered dead sea salt in the water once the meter ph gets to 10.7 stop its perfect if you get over it put drops of white viniger in it to bring the ph down to 10.7 so add drops of lye slowly then stir using a plastic knife or fork get a large one and then measure ph then add more lye then stir and re measure till you get to 10.7ph you can stop at 10.6 if you like let it sit over night then do first wash take out water to just the same level as the white ormus that has settled on the bottom an inch above is ok then pour in the same distilled water up to the same level it was or you can go higher then stir it all again let sit overnight till morning then repeat every morning taste it if its salty still give more washes till the salty taste is gone then its ready to put into bottles its ok to add more water each wash so its higher than the white ormus that has settled at the bottom use rubber band to mark ormus level and each wash put in the same amount of water so its up to the rubber band you put over jar say one to measure white ormus at the bottom the next to measure the clear water level

Last edited:

Dreamwarrior

Your need a gallon of distilled water , coarse sea salt-the grey kind lumpy type , lye - red devil and white distilled water .

Harte

Lye will react with the minerals in the dead sea salt (Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium, Bromide and Sulfur) and precipitate out a powder, which is what you're eating.

Harte