Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

steven chiverton

i make my own ormus and its very neat, sometimes if the water still tastes a bit salty you have to give it more washes and mines just about right ive been making my own ormus for a few months or more now and im experimenting with it and find things out about it no one has yet found as far as i know and also chriss emmons who allso makes ormus no one shes knows like me is experimenting with ormus using infrared and getting what she says is freaky results

steven chiverton

heres another video besides mine where the ormus appears to be trying to communicate by displaying strange letters on the inside of the ormus brewing jar if i can establish a form of communication and understanding of it with it i hope top learn some knew secrets of time travel through it and more. the man is this video i think is totally unaware of whats on the inside of his ormus brewing jar.
heres my video and theres more

steven chiverton

heres another video besides mine where the ormus appears to be trying to communicate by displaying strange letters on the inside of the ormus brewing jar if i can establish a form of communication and understanding of it with it i hope top learn some knew secrets of time travel through it and more. the man is this video i think is totally unaware of whats on the inside of his ormus brewing jar.
my video is the top one the only other video showing same results is under it

TimeFlipper

Buy pH strips from a chemist or Ebay.:)

NaturalPhilosopher

gotta remember, it's probably your subconscious making the letters appear in the ormus.
try to force certain shapes to appear with your mind. You might be surprised.