Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

Harte

Platinum won't react at all with the mixture described, and any gold compounds from it wouldn't be white. More like brown or tan colored.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

well that's only for the highest energy ormus(it's a gas). Most of what you can get ahold of is lower energy. Those are diatomic and likely assembled into microclusters of a few hundred ormus atoms.

True monoatomic atoms would be single atom wide dust near the diameter of hydrogen atoms. Impossible to contain.

Harte

Why do you assume people have not "read up on Hudson's ORMUS?"

While we're on the subject, why is it that Hudson is dead, when his ORMUS was supposed to cure everything?

Harte

steven chiverton

ive just found out in under 2 hours of doing an ormus test it has reduced the aged erea of my eyes and at midnight mum woke up i took her into the kitchen and got her to put her glasses on and told her mum look into my face what do you see she said you look younger wow i was shocked when i tested it out as a after shave skin conditioner and noticed after a time of it drying out and making the skin tight it then reverses and makes it soft and moist and allso younger with a whitish glow to it