Does anybody on this site know how to make Ormus?

TimeFlipper

ive just found out in under 2 hours of doing an ormus test it has reduced the aged erea of my eyes and at midnight mum woke up i took her into the kitchen and got her to put her glasses on and told her mum look into my face what do you see she said you look younger wow i was shocked when i tested it out as a after shave skin conditioner and noticed after a time of it drying out and making the skin tight it then reverses and makes it soft and moist and allso younger with a whitish glow to it

Iam the most fortunate person in the world to possess a magical mirror...when i chant 3 times, mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest man of all, iam magically transformed back into a 20 year old guy as i gaze into the mirror....Unfortunately i must be TOO good looking for all the 18 to 21 year old girls that i chat up, because everyone of them just run away from me....Yes its true, a guy CAN be simply too good looking for girls to date...Therefore Mr Chiverton, dont make yourself look too young, or you may have the same problem that i have with young girls..:(;):LOL:..