Does anyone have any experiences with Parallel Dimensions/Timelines?

Júlio_Eduardo

I have heard many stories of people who had traveled to other dimensions/timelines, although the huge majority of them are made up, i always find the matter interesting. Does anyone here on the forum have any witnesses/experiences to share? Thanks in advance.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know about "travel", but a few of us have experienced either a change in the time line or a merge of another timeline.
I had a post office change on me, then change back. Or, I'm crazy. (But hey, as long as I can function in life, being crazy isn't so bad, right? hahaha).

I think some members have seen buildings change color over night. @Einstein , I believe you've experienced this?

TimeFlipper

I don't know about "travel", but a few of us have experienced either a change in the time line or a merge of another timeline.
I had a post office change on me, then change back. Or, I'm crazy. (But hey, as long as I can function in life, being crazy isn't so bad, right? hahaha).

I think some members have seen buildings change color over night. @Einstein , I believe you've experienced this?
I think some of our members have had the Mandella Effect Paula :)

Beholder

My future visions are like dreams based on memories from how the world might be, given that I did not already have the vision, for then it would not sync with my actions in the dream. If going far into the future, I might be aware of it being a future vision while having it, because my body is notably older. Only plausible worlds are shown due to quantum randomness, which affects birds and insects more than humans due to shorter lifespans. One can not predict what has not yet had its genes randomized. When waking up abruptly from a future vision with an alarm clock, the transition feels like being sucked through a dark vacuum tube with a sensation of extreme g-forces from spinning backwards in nowhere.

Not sure if future visions are related to out-of-body experiences, or if it's just a memory going back through time by a reversed direction of causality. In quantum physics, time jumps back and forward, but mostly forward. When randomized by chaos, the probability of going forward on average increases significantly. If correlation increases between jumps, one can sporadically have an event happening in reversed time direction.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I have heard many stories of people who had traveled to other dimensions/timelines, although the huge majority of them are made up, i always find the matter interesting. Does anyone here on the forum have any witnesses/experiences to share? Thanks in advance.
I may have experienced parallel timelines and not known it. Had weird things happen in my life.

vp8671

A strange thing happened 2 days ago, I was usually coding ( programming ) during my regular hours of work, I was discussing with a colleague of mine about a non working code, the parameters to be used were given by another guy. After inspecting the parameters i noticed that the number used were slightly different and no,i didn't mistyped the numeric code,I checked many times, also a string which should have been kop.hd-psip-queue-download was typed by me kop.hd-psips-queue-debug. I have 20+ years of coding experience and ususally I do not make such goofy mystakes. This is not the first time that sometime from another timeline overimposes on this one, it usually happens when I realyy stressed and pissed off by something I consider very important.

lamdo263

A strange thing happened 2 days ago, I was usually coding ( programming ) during my regular hours of work, I was discussing with a colleague of mine about a non working code, the parameters to be used were given by another guy. After inspecting the parameters i noticed that the number used were slightly different and no,i didn't mistyped the numeric code,I checked many times, also a string which should have been kop.hd-psip-queue-download was typed by me kop.hd-psips-queue-debug. I have 20+ years of coding experience and ususally I do not make such goofy mystakes. This is not the first time that sometime from another timeline overimposes on this one, it usually happens when I realyy stressed and pissed off by something I consider very important.
Yes could have been parallel timeline interference. There's usually a degree off or two on other timelines, is how they balance in reality of a multi-staged being, is being somewhat alike, but not exactly the same.

Computers when one examines them quantitatively, see forwards both in future and backwards time. They also may see from side to side and in your spiel of code, may have laterally decided to share.

This is because there's already a no known AI directorate housed with 1986 on all styles of PC, but not the Mac's so much.

Usually IBM Window's clones. Your one computer in this timeline may have sensed the likelihood of similarity of the other machine and decided to transcend the barriers of space and time-sharing code. ...The uptake was probably possible, as the dissimilarity may have been looked at as either to be added, or corrected code.

I'm also sure that this occurs widely as a happening from time to time.

unholy_dragon

I agree in this post that some people experience alternative timeline.

The experience of alternative timeline can be minor though can be major at very rare occurrence.

I have had some minor experience in reality change .