Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

TimeFlipper

and btw, I talked to some people who said they time travelled, I know if I believe who, you can ask all the members if they time travelled, read their esperiences and decide if believe or not, like I did :)
emanuela, you cannot answer my simple question can you, and i dont really care about some unknown people who claim (as many do) if they have time travelled..and as for some of our members time-travelling, well there is as usual not one shred of proof..just a blind belief...

sliders2

Well, welcome Azzy21. I'm sorry to hear your story, and here there are other stories like yours and people who need to time travel for many reasons. Some of us are trying to time travel by using devices like HDR or STM, there are many threads that explain how to build a time machine, somebody affirms that they worked for them, but you will know if one of them can work or not for you only by using them. Others here are trying to use spells or lucid dream or astral projection to change the past and here too somebody succeeded, but you will never know if you don't try by yourself too. Some of us is glad to help people who is desperate, so you will be helped when one of us will succeed :)

There is NOBODY here on this forum that has time traveled, and there are NO working time machine plans or otherwise on this forum..........

What you WILL find here is a huge collection of "camp fire stories" of some seriously delusional people.......in other words..........ZERO evidence of time travel.

What you will also find here is a bunch of ways to seperate you from your money!!

What you SHOULD be doing is spending time with the family and friends that you DO still have on this earth, and that I guarantee are hurting bad inside, just like YOU!

If anyone here has one shred of decency inside them, or a lick of sense, then they would also be telling you to go morn with your family and friends.........so that all involved can begin the healing process.......and you WILL heal if you allow yourself to heal.........

Any problem with me?

Two very important truths here. Yes, morn with your family, spend as much time as you can with them, for they do indeed need you now more than ever before. Two, time does heal and you will heal. Perhaps keep a journal of your thoughts and dreams, or plant flowers, grow a garden...what were some of your daughter's favorite colors...a pink or purple garden perhaps... Find ways that allow you to see the other blessings and people still present in your life. Much peace, love and light.