Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

Azzy21

Hello I am new here and was wondering if anyone has any real information on time traveling. I would like to go back in time but just back two months that is all. You all must be wondering why. Well this is what started me on this quest for this particular information. Two months ago I lost my daughter she was 11and that day my world came crashing down. It took an hour for me to lose my beautiful baby girl. You see I dropped her off at a friend's birthday party and an hour later I got a phone call saying there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital where she was for 5 days in the icu when they finally said there was nothing more they could do. So you see all it took was one hour and I never saw my daughter's beautiful green eyes or was able to hear her beautiful voice again. So if there is anyone who knows anything real about time travel like if it's possible or anything to help so I can go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening then please help me. I've heard of spells and a few other things but am not sure what's real or not or if any of it will truly work and I need for something to work.

emanuela

Well, welcome Azzy21. I'm sorry to hear your story, and here there are other stories like yours and people who need to time travel for many reasons. Some of us are trying to time travel by using devices like HDR or STM, there are many threads that explain how to build a time machine, somebody affirms that they worked for them, but you will know if one of them can work or not for you only by using them. Others here are trying to use spells or lucid dream or astral projection to change the past and here too somebody succeeded, but you will never know if you don't try by yourself too. Some of us is glad to help people who is desperate, so you will be helped when one of us will succeed :)

emanuela

Well, welcome Azzy21. I'm sorry to hear your story, and here there are other stories like yours and people who need to time travel for many reasons. Some of us are trying to time travel by using devices like HDR or STM, there are many threads that explain how to build a time machine, somebody affirms that they worked for them, but you will know if one of them can work or not for you only by using them. Others here are trying to use spells or lucid dream or astral projection to change the past and here too somebody succeeded, but you will never know if you don't try by yourself too. Some of us is glad to help people who is desperate, so you will be helped when one of us will succeed :)

There is NOBODY here on this forum that has time traveled, and there are NO working time machine plans or otherwise on this forum..........

What you WILL find here is a huge collection of "camp fire stories" of some seriously delusional people.......in other words..........ZERO evidence of time travel.

What you will also find here is a bunch of ways to seperate you from your money!!

What you SHOULD be doing is spending time with the family and friends that you DO still have on this earth, and that I guarantee are hurting bad inside, just like YOU!

If anyone here has one shred of decency inside them, or a lick of sense, then they would also be telling you to go morn with your family and friends.........so that all involved can begin the healing process.......and you WILL heal if you allow yourself to heal.........

Any problem with me?

sliders2

I am very sorry for your loss Azzy21, and I hope you will come to find the love, support, peace and tools that you need.
Although we may all be here for a multitude of different reasons, we all seem to have more or less the same end goal. Whether those desires are to travel backwards or forwards in time, travel between parallel times, visit and learn what we can from alternative dimensions, or just plain understand some of the strange occurrences in our lives it matters not.
Here there is much information on the subject as it applies to various folks, as well as pages of schematics, links to sites, web videos, related materials and personal experiences. As has been previously mentioned, different tools work for different people in different ways. Alternatively, Ebay sells various types of HDR's.
I myself prefer to experiment with various materials and designs with which to make our own. For me making our own serves several purposes: First, as an intuitive I have always been drawn to a multitude of materials, frequencies and movement. Second, as a child I was always fascinated by nature, science and puzzled (even overwhelmed at times) by that which I did not understand. Third, ever the restless and at times obstinate individual, I have never been content to merely ask why, and settle for a portion of the so called acceptable or understood truth of the time. And finally, there is something I have found very healing (although at times equally frustrating) about art. And science, even/or especially in its infant stage is art, as is I feel all movement whether it be breath, time, space...
Incidentally, I personally do not feel that all HDD equipment has be be built or conceived in the same fashion or format to get results. Again, different tools work differently for different people. Some of the machines we have created are three dimensional boxes, others of which I have created are 2-D such as art. For me they have all worked and continue to do so in one level or another; not all change takes place on the same realm, but that is another story and a very personal one. I wish you much peace, love and light Azzy21 and may you find what you are looking for.

TimeFlipper

Who specifically has succeeded in changing the past, and for who?