Does anyone have any real information on time traveling?

Lumbergooz

You want real info abt Time Travel ? OK ; John Titor is a fraud. Altho he did travel frm the frig to the toilet many many times.

AIMAN YASSA

Hello I am new here and was wondering if anyone has any real information on time traveling. I would like to go back in time but just back two months that is all. You all must be wondering why. Well this is what started me on this quest for this particular information. Two months ago I lost my daughter she was 11and that day my world came crashing down. It call saying there was an accident. She was rushed to the hospital where she was for 5 days in the icu when they finally said there was nothing more they could do. So you see all it took was one hour and I never saw my daughter's beautiful green eyes or was able to hear her beautiful voice again. So if there is anyone who knows anything real about time travel like if it's possible or anything to help so I can go back and change this horrible tragic event from happening then please help me. I've heard of spells and a few other things but am not sure what's real or not or if any of it will truly work and I ne for something to work.
Hello Azzy, I have had Tragic Accidents on my past like yours that made me desire to go backward to the Garden of Eden before fall, or Forward to Paradise; The Gift I have is my dreams where I went on my dreams backward as the Roman Empire, that eases little because that is before the damn terror that is destroying my country Egypt. Some times I fly or travel to other countries also on my dreams but I have no control on the dreams.
What I found is that Time Travel is a race between Fictional writings and Science, Time travel is possible only according to theoretical not applied Physcis, if they succeed on that we will know eventually. What I recomend for you is that give birth or Adopt beautiful baby daughter.
View and read my following post on that, and you're welcome to follow me:
Time travel: a conversation between a scientist and a literature professor
Look What I Found On Time Travel: Literature professor Simon John James and physicist Richard Bower were both involved in the curati...
TIMETRAVELPOSSIBLE.BLOGSPOT.COM
Time Travel Possible : Time travel: a conversation between a scientist and a literature professor

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
I have to be brutally honest. Don't feel like it's guaranteed that you will find a way to accomplish this. If you keep trying, you may just get lucky. Be careful and don't let this suck you in too deep. Live life. Find happiness within yourself. Remember, your daughter is most likely safe in another universe or reincarnated already. Sometimes, it's best not to think about such complicated things like this. It can make you feel hopeless. Resorting to things such as this can be emotionally damaging and possibly throw you into an existential crisis.

TimeFlipper

I have to be brutally honest. Don't feel like it's guaranteed that you will find a way to accomplish this. If you keep trying, you may just get lucky. Be careful and don't let this suck you in too deep. Live life. Find happiness within yourself. Remember, your daughter is most likely safe in another universe or reincarnated already. Sometimes, it's best not to think about such complicated things like this. It can make you feel hopeless. Resorting to things such as this can be emotionally damaging and possibly throw you into an existential crisis.

You are giving very good advice for one of our youngest members on Paranormalis :)
Most of our members will always try to help grieving members come to terms with their losses, and not to rely on the hopes of travelling back in time....Personally i feel it is despicable to try and give false hopes, and i feel you are of the same thinking too..:)

Monica Brannan

You are giving very good advice for one of our youngest members on Paranormalis :)
Most of our members will always try to help grieving members come to terms with their losses, and not to rely on the hopes of travelling back in time....Personally i feel it is despicable to try and give false hopes, and i feel you are of the same thinking too..:)
I get this point. Although sometimes they don't think they're giving anyone false hopes. They genuinely believe they are able to do it. Whether they really can is debatable though...

Monica Brannan

I lost my son, Tre too. Because he was part African-American and part Hispanic he was murdered as part of a racially motivated hate crime. I loved him and I still do. I have done lot's of research on psychics and the possibility of time travel in my University. Although I think it's somewhat plausible, with an ENORMOUS budget and a team of highly trained scientists with the highest grade scientific equipment, in the near future I doubt it will happen. But that's just my opinion. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lumbergooz

I lost my son, Tre too. Because he was part African-American and part Hispanic he was murdered as part of a racially motivated hate crime. I loved him and I still do. I have done lot's of research on psychics and the possibility of time travel in my University. Although I think it's somewhat plausible, with an ENORMOUS budget and a team of highly trained scientists with the highest grade scientific equipment, in the near future I doubt it will happen. But that's just my opinion. Don't take my word for it. Do your own research.
Ur story is so touching...every dear person we lose, part of us goes with them..This shakes everything we believe in this life. Although travelling in time to bring back a dear one, or save him, I believe the Time travel should be done for the sole purpose of proving it...Thinking about it deeply, one cannot blame governments for not letting it go public...just imagine bad guys with time machines..our

Azzy21

Hello everyone
I haven't been on here too much just on and off to see if there has been any new information on time travel. I have seen a few and think that some members are doing great research. I wish I knew more about science to possibly help and or give some advice but I do not. So I have read the recent posts on here and I have to say as for Aiman Yassa I get some people can't and will never know the feeling of the loss of a child and I truly hope that you don't ever know that feeling, because it is the worse thing a person/parent will ever have to go through in theire life. Your world is torn into a million pieces and there is nothing that can ever put it back together. When you have a child you then truly have found your first love your soulmate. So for you to say to me to just have another child or adopt another little girl like I can just replace my daughter is unbelievable, because that is not how it works a child is not a pet. If you lose a child you can't just go out and replace her/him with another one that child is a part of you. And Blue Wolf thank you I understand what you are saying , but I am not letting this consume me. I do understand that there is a possibility that if time travel does happen it might not be in my life time. I came on here in hopes to find it but realized that at this moment no one here had yet found it and was on the same boat as me. I do see that there are a few who are trying and have the brain for it and I hope they succeed and hope that if they do can help me if possible. Monica Brannan I am so sorry for your loss as you can see I understand what you went and still are going through because no amount of time can or will ever help with the heartache of the loss of a child. That pain is something a parent especially a mother will carry with her always. So yes I will continue to hope for time travel to go back in time, yes I will use it to change the past to make sure I save my daughter if possible and I am not sorry that it may bother some people or that some may not believe that is the right thing to do or whatever the case may be. But everyone has the right to their own opinion and by all means voice them that is what this is here for but please don't be cruel to anyone. But we are here to encourage, support and learn from one another not knock down or be cruel to each other because we dont believe the same thing or feel the same way about something. I was always taught and I'm sure a few of you were too if you don't have anything nice to say then say nothing at all. Anyway enough of my babbling I hope you all have a wonderful day and the sun is shining wherever you are, and for those of you working on things keep up the good work and don't give up you can do it.
Thank you, Azzy21

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
@Azzy21

I agree with you completely. It is disgusting to think the solution would just be to have another child. It's absolutely preposterous. In all honesty, I believe time travel already exists and there is a way to find it. I believe the answer to be with extraterrestrials or the government. Both are very risky to deal with. More so, the government. Everyone is working to break it all down and we're very close to freeing the chains between civilian and government. I think it's best to look for time travel rather than discover it. I mean, I'm sure you could try a few experiments. We do have information on the hyper-dimensional resonator and other such devices. I'm sure you could have help with understanding all of that. The people on Paranormalis are very helpful and will assist as much as we can. Just please make sure you are doing this in a healthy manner. Don't destroy yourself more than you already have been by the loss of your dear child. It is reasons like this that make me want to discover time travel. As I said before, you shouldn't expect anything from this. If it happens, it happens.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

As good as your intentions might be and even if time-travel is possible (and i firmly believe it is), there might not be any chance of going back in time on this particular reality, to change anything.....Perhaps in an alternative reality there could be a chance of change, but only for a short period of time before the same thing happens all over again for example, J F Kennedy..