Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

TimeFlipper

Very interesting Monica, please tell us where and when you met Preston Nichols and what questions did you ask him and the replies he gave to you..Ive been a fan of his for many years and read all his books which are fascinating and built one of his devices called The Delta Time Generator :cool:
I know I see it in your profile pic. Unless I'm mistaken and it just looks similar to it. Regarding the questions. I'll probably make it into a youtube video or a para post and put it here. It's too long to say here.

The device on my profile picture is actually a Delta T Antenna (DTA) and not the Delta Time Generator...:)
The DTA is a very simple antenna to build provided you keep to the correct angles...It can also function without any wiring attached to it, the shape is the most important part of it...I have a larger version of the DTA in my garden and after i had made it i noticed a "cold spot" had manifested itself within the centre of the antenna..

Blue Wolf

#1 Wolf in Investigation
Very interesting Monica, please tell us where and when you met Preston Nichols and what questions did you ask him and the replies he gave to you..Ive been a fan of his for many years and read all his books which are fascinating and built one of his devices called The Delta Time Generator :cool:
Do you know how I could find more information on building that device? I'm quite interested. I'd like to see how it works.

TimeFlipper

If you meant the Delta Time Generator, here is a diagram of it for you...If you wanted info on the Delta T Antenna, essentially it is a two pyramid shape, with both of the bases attached to each other...the angles are at 45 degrees :)

Delta Time Generator...JPG

TimeFlipper

TitorGreeter

Isn't the cold war back in full swing? Why doubt so soon? Captain Heather Cole might have commentary regarding March 15, 2015.

heka2015

If you meant the Delta Time Generator, here is a diagram of it for you...If you wanted info on the Delta T Antenna, essentially it is a two pyramid shape, with both of the bases attached to each other...the angles are at 45 degrees :)

View attachment 6430

@TimeFlipper
Can you take a sharper pic of that schematic plz?
I can see a n555 timer chip, resistors, capacitators, transistor (BJT?), a coil and a switch, power source???
What is that transistor in there sm538? sm588? hard to see.

Really would like to look at this with a clearer picture.
I should even have most of those parts around to breadboard that up.

Thanks

Last edited: