Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

lamdo263

Come on, people! Don't let Johnny boy die on me just yet!
If he is a hoax he sure is a good one. Who know so many events in great detail. Waco style shootings every month, divided states, 2 term dividing President, verge of ww3. Its all happening now. Just years later than he said it would. He said the divergence was 2% different but him being here longer caused a wider difference.As we understand parallel worlds more and time travel. You can possibly change the parallel world to some degree, but not your past.
Multiverse: have astronomers found evidence of parallel universes?

That is all either too vague to substantiate or being played to fool you. The real truth is hidden, and there are people trying to mess it up, interfere and disrupt, own and control the narrative and manipulate everyone. THAT is the real point of contention. First it is this, then that, and some other things, an expensive book, etc etc, ..none of which makes practical sense and is more like a made for TV drama, (or a movie). Watching them spin it back an forth is like watching a small child cover up lies with more lies.

Do you notice that little square that pops up in the corner of your text window that reads "draft saved/deleted"? It's not optional and allows your drafts to be intercepted. The control here is kind of strict and key info often has been deleted for whatever reason. That suggests this is an information collection and control site, containment and not whatever it is supposed to be. It means there is a root underlying motive. Either that or the admins are control freaks to the point of a psychological disorder.

The other sites are as bad or worse. They outright lie and change things and spin it all to hell and ban anyone who questions it. This is suggestive to many other things. It basically says they are all evil crooks doing some very bad things while everyone chases a bunch of nonsense about a guy who supposedly grew up in Florida or something.

The most accurate summary of the truth from my current perspective is that someone with time travel did some investigating and left a bunch of clues all over the place, and various special interests try to figure it out along with gangsters and intelligence people who are trying to manipulate everything. It looks like a bunch of people fighting and arguing over a big stinky turd from my perspective.

I wouldn't otherwise care, but that stinky turd happened to cross paths with the lives of my people and I and has caused some issues. In looking for one thing, I found others, to include all this time travel drama. That is why I suggested above that it was like Pandora's box.
I think that this was someone crying wolf, but somehow the entire scheme of things had become copied and someone did just that. What is not accounted for, is the conversation that Art Bell's BBS web experienced, when said John had asked for an electronics board part, and a poster told him, of a place in Miami, or an outlet to where he could get that part.

This other technician, even knew of how to burn in and season that e-board, using either an oven, or a prolonged active time to break in that e-board jumped-in part.*It was said by Titor himself, that he hit an extra large solar flare and this is why a component in his said machine had blown.

It was said on the web not too long after that, that John had somehow gotten into an alternate timeline, which he used to laterally travel in, in order to get back to his original timeline. It would almost be impossible for this original conversation to have gotten around, in order to construct the second defacto happenstance.

This may have been accomplished by agencies unknown. This is more than likely why the legend of John Titor can't be let go, if in part to some level it was real?

JimmyD

@lamdo263

I posit that +95% of everyone is completely lost in regard to what the posts are about.

The cover story is exactly that; a cover story. It is fiction. It is a medium in which to insert clandestine communications. It is essentially someone pointing things out. Write a fictional story and insert a bunch of cryptic references to another real story, that is what the author appears to have done. It's most basic meaning is as if to say "Look here and there and at that..." And it is seemingly from an outsider looking in, as if from an investigator who has been secretly watching.

The "here there and that" includes a great big stinky turd that looks kind of like the movie "Snatch" only with time travel and a lot more dead people and bigger crimes. The people claiming to have created and own the Titor saga, to be the integral elements and Titor's friends/family are liars and claiming responsibility for a great big stinky turd. And it is too late to back out of it.

Those claiming responsibility, trying to cash in on it, controlling the narrative and spinning it, altering or moving things, omitting things, lying and manipulating, being nosy or stalking/hacking, etc, ...are screwing everything up, some presumably on purpose as to obfuscate and misdirect and conceal from their involvement in whatever evil deeds.

I don't care what they're doing except for the parts that effect me and my people personally. This all started a long time ago for my people and I, long before Titor posted anything. I was apparently born into it without a choice. It has effected my life in a big way, and it has to be resolved. The aforementioned people work against resolution, and are thus on a shit list as soon as they do anything to demonstrate involvement or inside knowledge along with not being completely honest about their position and involvement.

It is very simple to me. This whole mess is a problem. Everyone involved is a problem. Either they are being honest with me or they aren't. Those who aren't are a threat. And until they start being honest, they are being treated as such.

JimmyD

@JimmyD Every fiction writer will include facts in their books, it adds "realism" to the stories (y)..

(I made a thread titled "AUTHENTICITY" to demonstrate the difficulty imposed by people messing around with the posts where I explained some of this.)

It's not just simply an author making up a realistic scenario with realistic characters. It is pointing things out, specifics, using points of reference, logic and context, etc.

I will try to give an example without divulging too much. See this:

Screenshot (1758) - Cropped.png

Compare that to all the other copies from people claiming to know all about it. You will find that most differ and are incomplete from the above picture. There are no such people as John Titor or Vanessa Bunn. But their names do have meaning. If you care to notice, many of the claimed authentic posts are omitting Vanessa Bunn and her other posts.

Why? I posit that it is to remove information necessary for interpreting the author's cryptic referencing. Why do that?

When I found the above, I recognized things as cryptic. I thought; "that looks like it means this or that, and those might mean the other thing, etc." ...Then I went digging to see. And indeed I found something.

I found this:

Screenshot (1759) -cropped - blur.png

That is the distance between two points. It is also a cryptic/hidden message and evidence of time travel. It is a demonstration of foreknowledge of events and circumstances frozen in time. ...and especially when combined with the above conversation between Titor and Vanessa, and a few other things like it that are also related. It all fits together like a nice neat little connect the dots type puzzle.

...except when people mess with the dots, when things are moved around, altered, omitted, and attached to a bunch of lies and manipulation, etc.

I am not sure the term "hoax" is applicable.

JimmyD

Is the blurred picture one of your examples that you dont want to divulge too much? :cool:

Yes. That is why I blurred it and only included necessary geography.

I am simply using it as one example to demonstrate a point about things being messed with and all the foul play taking place behind the scenes, so to speak.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@JimmyD Every fiction writer will include facts in their books, it adds "realism" to the stories (y)..

(I made a thread titled "AUTHENTICITY" to demonstrate the difficulty imposed by people messing around with the posts where I explained some of this.)

It's not just simply an author making up a realistic scenario with realistic characters. It is pointing things out, specifics, using points of reference, logic and context, etc.

I will try to give an example without divulging too much. See this:

View attachment 6808

Compare that to all the other copies from people claiming to know all about it. You will find that most differ and are incomplete from the above picture. There are no such people as John Titor or Vanessa Bunn. But their names do have meaning. If you care to notice, many of the claimed authentic posts are omitting Vanessa Bunn and her other posts.

Why? I posit that it is to remove information necessary for interpreting the author's cryptic referencing. Why do that?

When I found the above, I recognized things as cryptic. I thought; "that looks like it means this or that, and those might mean the other thing, etc." ...Then I went digging to see. And indeed I found something.

I found this:

View attachment 6810

That is the distance between two points. It is also a cryptic/hidden message and evidence of time travel. It is a demonstration of foreknowledge of events and circumstances frozen in time. ...and especially when combined with the above conversation between Titor and Vanessa, and a few other things like it that are also related. It all fits together like a nice neat little connect the dots type puzzle.

...except when people mess with the dots, when things are moved around, altered, omitted, and attached to a bunch of lies and manipulation, etc.

I am not sure the term "hoax" is applicable.

I4 and I75 interesection?