Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

TimeFlipper

I guess that'll have to do for now.
Sometimes blind faith is the best proof. Sometimes.
I suppose you're right. I've always had the feeling that there is something more to his story. After all. he never expected anyone to believe him.

I think when the JT story first came onto the internet, most people were very new to the idea of time-travel and were prone to believing in it without any other info to compare it with.....An interesting guy to take a look at is Preston Nichols, you will find lots of You Tube postings about him and more info on the internet (y)..

Monica Brannan

Sometimes blind faith is the best proof. Sometimes.
I suppose you're right. I've always had the feeling that there is something more to his story. After all. he never expected anyone to believe him.

I think when the JT story first came onto the internet, most people were very new to the idea of time-travel and were prone to believing in it without any other info to compare it with.....An interesting guy to take a look at is Preston Nichols, you will find lots of You Tube postings about him and more info on the internet (y)..
I've met Preston. He's a really interesting guy.

TimeFlipper

Very interesting Monica, please tell us where and when you met Preston Nichols and what questions did you ask him and the replies he gave to you..Ive been a fan of his for many years and read all his books which are fascinating and built one of his devices called The Delta Time Generator :cool:

Monica Brannan

Very interesting Monica, please tell us where and when you met Preston Nichols and what questions did you ask him and the replies he gave to you..Ive been a fan of his for many years and read all his books which are fascinating and built one of his devices called The Delta Time Generator :cool:
I know I see it in your profile pic. Unless I'm mistaken and it just looks similar to it. Regarding the questions. I'll probably make it into a youtube video or a para post and put it here. It's too long to say here.