Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

heka2015

Lets see if I understand that one right.
It looks like a common PWM-circuit realized with a n555 timer chip switching the coil
With a LED telling you it's on and a switch to turn it off.
Usualy something like this is used to control a small direct current motor.
But there is an antenna (if thats what the coil represents) connected at the output pin of the n555?
I would love to be able to read the numbers first but it sure does look like one.

TimeFlipper

Yes its an IC555...The transistor is a Surface Barrier Transistor (SBT)...The power source is a 9volt battery, you will see it on the far right of the circuit diagram next to the Miniature Tesla Coil...The coil is actually 4 coils and 1 length of wire joins them together as you see in the diagram of it...The final coil must be twice the size of the other coils and you use 38 SWG copper wire for it....Sorry for the picture quality, unfortunately i cant get it any better, try putting the contrast higher on your own computer..:)

You can purchase the transistor from the transistormuseum.com, you could also have a word with our member @steven chiverton
He has just rejoined us and i think he has bought a few of those Surface Barrier Transistors to make the Delta Time Generator, so have a chat with him, he`s a very nice helpful guy (y).

If that company doesnt have any of those transistors, ask them for the nearest equivalent one to it...It must be a Surface Barrier Transistor as it assists the Quantum Tunnelling process, which is the most vital part of the device

The miniature Tesla Coil is actually the load for it, not an antenna..There is a very tiny AF output, but as i said, the quantum tunnelling is the most vital part of it..:)..this is a picture of my completed DTG..

001.JPG

JimmyD

Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

That depends on what you mean by hoax. The face value of the story is complete nonsense. There is no real person named John Titor. Nor did he live the life as was told in the 'story'. The people claiming to know him and all their business with him is also nonsense, a fabrication.

That is not to say that time travel isn't real. It is indeed very real. I know this because I have collected a large body of evidence of it. I am closer to the truth about Titor than most, and I am still trying to figure things out. By that I mean that the complete truth is not yet realized, is incomplete.

What are the posts about? The simple answer is cryptic communication across time. ...Although it appears to have been tainted by those with ulterior motives, and is therefore unreliable.

Please don't ask me about details or to substantiate anything. To be completely honest, I don't feel like such a lengthy exchange necessary to explain it all, I am not sure that is the wisest thing to do anyway, and I do not trust any of these sites or the 'regular' crowd that frequents them enough to share anything (else) of value.

My advice to you is to not waste your time trying to figure out the Titor saga. Because you're not going to. If you DO figure things out, you won't stop and will eventually understand why I advise you not to bother. Think of it like Pandora's box.

I encourage you to instead focus on your future and happiness, your freedom and liberty that is being eroded and redefined as serfdom. That's what it is really all about anyway.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

ZeoEmeraude

I have to say I am still torn by the whole subject. I originally came here because of the Titor story. It has in some sense opened my mind to other possibilities regarding Time Travel. The Internet was young in those days folks. Hell, I remember when 56k was as fast as it got in terms of speed for home users. But we must understand that whether the story was real or not....it was the possibilities of time travel and those predictions that changed the lives of those who followed Titor back in the early days. A part of me will always believe in the story....and part of me does not. As I stated, I am torn on the subject....this is why I don't really post my opinions about it these days.

If I had to look at it from the standpoint of a hoax....I would say it has the gold crown. From a predictive point of view..it caught a lot of attention. The subject still engages my curiosity. It has and had the potential of being one, if not the best stories on the subject of time travel to date. For the newly interested member...I would say to him/her...read the subject matter in its whole and formulate your best opinion on it. But as always...keep an open mind.

JimmyD

Come on, people! Don't let Johnny boy die on me just yet!

The answer is: YES

/pol/ - Politically Incorrect » Searching for posts with the unique id ‘LAbNFEtv’.

The date is the only issue.

Someone named "John" predicted Vegas.

I threw in the towel on Titor a while ago and then saw this. Wasn't going to share this knowledge, but decided, what the heck.

Predictions are all over the place, folks. I am going to post one in a separate post.

I don't think that is evidence of time travel. It is probably someone with access to inside knowledge blowing the whistle during the planning and implementation stages of an operation and/ or a participant in some kind of psy-op.

lamdo263

Vegas, by chance do you have that link or say, please? The shooter does not make sense, as he was a just recent new millionaire. There was literally no reason for him to do what he had done, other than being sick, but with his money, he still could have sought treatment.

Rossco78

If he is a hoax he sure is a good one. Who know so many events in great detail. Waco style shootings every month, divided states, 2 term dividing President, verge of ww3. Its all happening now. Just years later than he said it would. He said the divergence was 2% different but him being here longer caused a wider difference.As we understand parallel worlds more and time travel. You can possibly change the parallel world to some degree, but not your past.
Multiverse: have astronomers found evidence of parallel universes?

Last edited:

JimmyD

If he is a hoax he sure is a good one. Who know so many events in great detail. Waco style shootings every month, divided states, 2 term dividing President, verge of ww3. Its all happening now. Just years later than he said it would. He said the divergence was 2% different but him being here longer caused a wider difference.As we understand parallel worlds more and time travel. You can possibly change the parallel world to some degree, but not your past.
Multiverse: have astronomers found evidence of parallel universes?

That is all either too vague to substantiate or being played to fool you. The real truth is hidden, and there are people trying to mess it up, interfere and disrupt, own and control the narrative and manipulate everyone. THAT is the real point of contention. First it is this, then that, and some other things, an expensive book, etc etc, ..none of which makes practical sense and is more like a made for TV drama, (or a movie). Watching them spin it back an forth is like watching a small child cover up lies with more lies.

Do you notice that little square that pops up in the corner of your text window that reads "draft saved/deleted"? It's not optional and allows your drafts to be intercepted. The control here is kind of strict and key info often has been deleted for whatever reason. That suggests this is an information collection and control site, containment and not whatever it is supposed to be. It means there is a root underlying motive. Either that or the admins are control freaks to the point of a psychological disorder.

The other sites are as bad or worse. They outright lie and change things and spin it all to hell and ban anyone who questions it. This is suggestive to many other things. It basically says they are all evil crooks doing some very bad things while everyone chases a bunch of nonsense about a guy who supposedly grew up in Florida or something.

The most accurate summary of the truth from my current perspective is that someone with time travel did some investigating and left a bunch of clues all over the place, and various special interests try to figure it out along with gangsters and intelligence people who are trying to manipulate everything. It looks like a bunch of people fighting and arguing over a big stinky turd from my perspective.

I wouldn't otherwise care, but that stinky turd happened to cross paths with the lives of my people and I and has caused some issues. In looking for one thing, I found others, to include all this time travel drama. That is why I suggested above that it was like Pandora's box.