Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

TimeFlipper

I4 and I75 interesection?

No. If I wanted you to know I would tell you all about it. But I am not going to, ever. I don't trust you. Sorry.

Over the past couple of years there have been several members whose mantra has been, im not going to tell you about this or that because of ABC or D...I think the general consensus of members opinions have been, well dont start off anything that you dont want to finish...My own view is that members like you want to be both sensationalists and attention seekers, appearing to know more than what they actually do know...:)

JimmyD

I4 and I75 interesection?

No. If I wanted you to know I would tell you all about it. But I am not going to, ever. I don't trust you. Sorry.

Over the past couple of years there have been several members whose mantra has been, im not going to tell you about this or that because of ABC or D...I think the general consensus of members opinions have been, well dont start off anything that you dont want to finish...My own view is that members like you want to be both sensationalists and attention seekers, appearing to know more than what they actually do know...:)

My point is not to impress you or necessarily prove anything.

Everyone thinks the Titor saga is ABC, when it is XYZ. I know the difference because it has effected me personally, because I come from a somewhat unique perspective and have been following a long trail of evidence, clues, leads that end up pointing to a great big stinky turd of a situation. Most everyone is either following a bunch of fictional nonsense or trying to manipulate everything.

My focus is on the manipulation because the same people doing all the manipulating are somehow connected to that which intersects the lives of my people and I. Otherwise, I wouldn't care. For the most part, I am trying to figure it out. I am piecing together a big puzzle while everyone follows what looks like a team of Judas goats.

When I share things like the above, it is not about feeding my ego and being an attention whore. It is about pointing out the difference and confronting an issue. You say the story is fiction with realism. I say it is fiction with important specific information hidden within. I point to an example but do not substantiate it with details as to protect people's identity and privacy. You call me a liar.

Paula tries to guess as if I'm going to tell her. I am not at liberty to share certain things and I don't trust her(and/or others) with that anyway.

If people were more reasonable and helpful about things instead of egotistical and manipulative, perhaps things would be different.

JimmyD

Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

I am not sure that applies as the question is oddly contextualized. I may be able to shed some light on things if I could find all of the pieces that have been butchered and lost or stolen, etc.

Even then, it might not be a good idea to reveal that kind of information. It could cause/exacerbate problems.

lamdo263

@lamdo263

I posit that +95% of everyone is completely lost in regard to what the posts are about.

The cover story is exactly that; a cover story. It is fiction. It is a medium in which to insert clandestine communications. It is essentially someone pointing things out. Write a fictional story and insert a bunch of cryptic references to another real story, that is what the author appears to have done. It's most basic meaning is as if to say "Look here and there and at that..." And it is seemingly from an outsider looking in, as if from an investigator who has been secretly watching.

The "here there and that" includes a great big stinky turd that looks kind of like the movie "Snatch" only with time travel and a lot more dead people and bigger crimes. The people claiming to have created and own the Titor saga, to be the integral elements and Titor's friends/family are liars and claiming responsibility for a great big stinky turd. And it is too late to back out of it.

Those claiming responsibility, trying to cash in on it, controlling the narrative and spinning it, altering or moving things, omitting things, lying and manipulating, being nosy or stalking/hacking, etc, ...are screwing everything up, some presumably on purpose as to obfuscate and misdirect and conceal from their involvement in whatever evil deeds.

I don't care what they're doing except for the parts that effect me and my people personally. This all started a long time ago for my people and I, long before Titor posted anything. I was apparently born into it without a choice. It has effected my life in a big way, and it has to be resolved. The aforementioned people work against resolution, and are thus on a shit list as soon as they do anything to demonstrate involvement or inside knowledge along with not being completely honest about their position and involvement.

It is very simple to me. This whole mess is a problem. Everyone involved is a problem. Either they are being honest with me or they aren't. Those who aren't are a threat. And until they start being honest, they are being treated as such.
There is a war in some little forgotten country. A company CEO has a futuristic weapon that he wants a solder, just to see if the weapon is easy to tote around in battle gives this to the visiting military. The test solider steps near an IED and is kill, the weapon danged, from what it originally looked like.

Some very gifted son of an enemy village chieftain, who is also a good tinkerer and electronics expert, takes the weapon, puts it back together and adds a few junk parts from appliances and computers. The next day the French drive by in an armored vehicle and one of the insurgents almost cut the armored car in half with an electrical beam weapon,

Now whose fault is that? Any weapon, left and found on the aftermath of a battlefield, is automatically someone else's property when found. Do you still think that the story of John Titor was just innocent fiction?...The kicker is on this story, is that we the viewing audience have no idea, to where this story was possibly taken to, then modified by who?

Get my point' this is a happening and a principle. A joke when self played, also plays back on the people that invented it.

TimeFlipper

@JimmyD The fact of the matter is that you post information but refuse to answer questions when asked.....Paulajedi for example, and by calling her untrustworthy, you are actually telling every other member that we are untrustworthy as well, because we would have seen your reply too..
I asked you if the blurry picture was going to be one of those postings which you were not going to describe, and you politely said no..
So why show us a blurry picture in the first place, it doesnt serve any purpose at all to post it...You could have easily explained what the relevance of that picture was without giving away any individual names..

Of course our members will want to ask you questions, its very natural and normal to do so, but when you refuse to answer then any validity that your postings may have will simply evaporate....You remind me even more of those other members i told you about who refuse to answer questions, they too always hid behind a facade which you are doing now...

JimmyD

@TimeFlipper

There is much larger broader complex volatile and crucial context in play that extends long before to ever since the Titor posts. It is a big heap of trouble that I was born into and has adversely effected myself and others' lives. Hidden within the Titor posts are several subtle references to said context as if to simply point a few things out.

Someones have gone out of their way to alter them, omit things, lie, control the narrative, spin it all over the place, obfuscate and manipulate the situation. Those who do so are connected to that heap of trouble that I was born into and those involved who have done harm to my life.

I come here as to confront the situation and seek help in discerning truth and finding a means of peaceful resolution, not to impress anyone or to necessarily prove anything.

You asked if that photo was something that I wanted to keep the details of which confidential, and I said yes. I explain that I blurred it, and only included a small section of geography that was also turned around. I did so as to protect information regarding people's privacy and identity. I show you only so that you can get an idea of what we're dealing with, not to get into a conversation to share all the juicy details of people's personal lives.

I don't trust Paula because I question the motives of some of her actions and I am not at liberty to discuss some of those things anyway.

TimeFlipper

@TimeFlipper

There is much larger broader complex volatile and crucial context in play that extends long before to ever since the Titor posts. It is a big heap of trouble that I was born into and has adversely effected myself and others' lives. Hidden within the Titor posts are several subtle references to said context as if to simply point a few things out.

Someones have gone out of their way to alter them, omit things, lie, control the narrative, spin it all over the place, obfuscate and manipulate the situation. Those who do so are connected to that heap of trouble that I was born into and those involved who have done harm to my life.

I come here as to confront the situation and seek help in discerning truth and finding a means of peaceful resolution, not to impress anyone or to necessarily prove anything.

You asked if that photo was something that I wanted to keep the details of which confidential, and I said yes. I explain that I blurred it, and only included a small section of geography that was also turned around. I did so as to protect information regarding people's privacy and identity. I show you only so that you can get an idea of what we're dealing with, not to get into a conversation to share all the juicy details of people's personal lives.

I don't trust Paula because I question the motives of some of her actions and I am not at liberty to discuss some of those things anyway.

I already said to you that you could tell us the relevance of that blurred picture WITHOUT revealing the persons name...

JimmyD

@TimeFlipper

I already said to you that you could tell us the relevance of that blurred picture WITHOUT revealing the persons name...

Actually, no I cannot. In order to substantiate it, I need to explain it in a way that includes personal information and context.