Does anyone have info that could possibly revive John and prove he isn't a complete hoax?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
@JimmyD The fact of the matter is that you post information but refuse to answer questions when asked.....Paulajedi for example, and by calling her untrustworthy, you are actually telling every other member that we are untrustworthy as well, because we would have seen your reply too..
I asked you if the blurry picture was going to be one of those postings which you were not going to describe, and you politely said no..
So why show us a blurry picture in the first place, it doesnt serve any purpose at all to post it...You could have easily explained what the relevance of that picture was without giving away any individual names..

Of course our members will want to ask you questions, its very natural and normal to do so, but when you refuse to answer then any validity that your postings may have will simply evaporate....You remind me even more of those other members i told you about who refuse to answer questions, they too always hid behind a facade which you are doing now...

It's ok. He doesn't trust anybody, so I don't take it personally. And he knows that, too, so it's just the way it is.

TimeFlipper

@JimmyD I could easily tell you the "relevance" to any of the info i post which are my own theories and construction details, without having to go into any details that it was actually my own work, and you could do a similar thing with other people, by leaving out any names or personal details and simply telling us the relevance of the topic or subject..

You are behaving in exactly the same way as those other members i told you about who made the same ridiculous excuses as you are doing right now!..
Im not going to waste my time on you anymore...

Last edited:

JimmyD

@JimmyD I could easily tell you the "relevance" to any of the info i post which are my own theories and construction details, without having to go into any details that it was actually my own work, and you could do a similar thing with other people, by leaving out any names or personal details and simply telling us the grist of the topic or subject..

You are behaving in exactly the same way as those other members i told you about who made the same ridiculous excuses as you are doing right now!..
Im not going to waste my time on you anymore...

You don't know what that is, thus you assume incorrectly that it is subject to your standards wants and needs. It is not. Sorry. Again, I am not here to impress or necessarily prove anything. And I do not need to answer to you or prove anything to make my point or demonstrate it as real and pertinent.

You do not need to understand the exact details of it in order to compare it to the rest of them and see things have been altered and deleted, omitted and such. You do not need people's personal details to see the story has morphed and been skewed and twisted by those liars attempting to control the narrative.

JimmyD

I see my posts are being deleted again by control freaks who cannot handle it when their egos are in danger of being bruised against truth and reason, or a situation arises that requires maturity.

JimmyD

@JimmyD The fact of the matter is that you post information but refuse to answer questions when asked.....Paulajedi for example, and by calling her untrustworthy, you are actually telling every other member that we are untrustworthy as well, because we would have seen your reply too..
I asked you if the blurry picture was going to be one of those postings which you were not going to describe, and you politely said no..
So why show us a blurry picture in the first place, it doesnt serve any purpose at all to post it...You could have easily explained what the relevance of that picture was without giving away any individual names..

Of course our members will want to ask you questions, its very natural and normal to do so, but when you refuse to answer then any validity that your postings may have will simply evaporate....You remind me even more of those other members i told you about who refuse to answer questions, they too always hid behind a facade which you are doing now...

It's ok. He doesn't trust anybody, so I don't take it personally. And he knows that, too, so it's just the way it is.

I responded to this, but my post was deleted and yours remains. (what does that say?) I digress and will reiterate;

I am inclined to not trust you, Paula, because you have done several things, both subtle and not so subtle, to indicate that you are working in favor of the interests of those who lie, skew, manipulate and obfuscate, etc. Whatever your level of knowledge or involvement, whatever your true intent, it is enough to not take an unnecessary risk by sharing anything of significance and keeping a certain distance from you.

JimmyD

So why show us a blurry picture in the first place, it doesnt serve any purpose at all to post it.

It serves the purpose of allowing you to understand what we're dealing with here. That is why I share, to give you an example so that you can see for yourself that important information is being omitted and altered, deleted, etc. The hope is that people can see the difference and maybe assist.

I have been dealing with this stuff since long before anyone even heard of John Titor, before many here were even born. There is a much larger and broader situation in play that is far beyond the Titor-verse. During my investigations I discovered that it had something to do with time travel and that at least one author of the posts is aware of the situation and has pointed a few things out.

I have also discovered a lot of actions taken as to prevent me from continuing with my search for truth. One of those things is that people have conspicuously omitted, altered and deleted posts, kept them hidden, controlling them, etc. An example of that are the missing conversations between Vanessa Bunn and John Titor.

I find things outside the scope of the Titor-verse. Then I find things within the scope of the Titor-verse that are related and pertinent. Then I find that some of it is intentionally missing. So where is the rest? Why THOSE parts?

I come here and show examples and it becomes about anything and everything but simply trying to find the missing pieces and figure out truth. What does that suggest?

JimmyD

@JimmyD - I'm sorry I didn't notify you, but I deleted your posts because I perceived them as being rude. Please try not to come off as rude. Thanks!

I am not trying to be rude. I am keeping it real and direct, and I am not braking for egos and nonsense.

That is fine if people want to call me out and confront me. I have no issue with that and I expect my response to be equally considered and respected.

I am not trying to impress or prove anything. I am trying to figure it out accurately and completely. It needs to be based from/on solid information/evidence, to arrive at a complete conclusion.

A teenager wants to know about Titor. I know a few things about it, and I am trying to figure out the rest. Seems like as good as any place to address it.

Harte

@TimeFlipper

There is much larger broader complex volatile and crucial context in play that extends long before to ever since the Titor posts. It is a big heap of trouble that I was born into and has adversely effected myself and others' lives. Hidden within the Titor posts are several subtle references to said context as if to simply point a few things out.

Someones have gone out of their way to alter them, omit things, lie, control the narrative, spin it all over the place, obfuscate and manipulate the situation. Those who do so are connected to that heap of trouble that I was born into and those involved who have done harm to my life.

I come here as to confront the situation and seek help in discerning truth and finding a means of peaceful resolution, not to impress anyone or to necessarily prove anything.

You asked if that photo was something that I wanted to keep the details of which confidential, and I said yes. I explain that I blurred it, and only included a small section of geography that was also turned around. I did so as to protect information regarding people's privacy and identity. I show you only so that you can get an idea of what we're dealing with, not to get into a conversation to share all the juicy details of people's personal lives.

I don't trust Paula because I question the motives of some of her actions and I am not at liberty to discuss some of those things anyway.

I already said to you that you could tell us the relevance of that blurred picture WITHOUT revealing the persons name...

Actually, no I cannot. In order to substantiate it, I need to explain it in a way that includes personal information and context.
If that was in any way true, then why would you post the pic at all?
Some people here are actually capable of critical thinking.
If your tale had any validity, you wouldn't be teasing it publicly.

Harte

JimmyD

@Harte

I am not claiming to be a time traveler or trying to get approval or prove anything. I don't care about any of that. There is a long list of things I couldn't care less about. What I DO care about is seeking and discerning truth.

Everyone says it's ABC, when I see something quite different. Part of what I see is communication and people trying to screw everything up, intentionally or otherwise.

Whatever the reason, whatever it is that someone is trying to tell me, there are parts missing, and since everyone claims to know all about it and be part of it, that maybe if I demonstrate the difference between ABC and explain in simple terms that it is actually XYZ, they might respond by assisting me with finding missing pieces of this puzzle that could be helpful.

What I find, however, are people with reading comprehension problems, sensitive egos and short attention spans, who cannot understand simple concepts like respecting privacy and/or visual comparisons.

It is not necessary for me to explain details in order to explain and/or demonstrate that there are missing parts of the puzzle. I can adequately explain my issue and receive your assistance without proving or divulging anything.