Does anyone here want to change their pasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tflofasho

I don't wanna be rude, but you can't say me if believe or not believe, if pursue time travel or not and if I say to other people I want to help them, it's in good faith and not to trick anyone. Peace and love

Don't give me that stupid hippie peace and love bullshit. You're not helping others and people. Get out of your emotions and your sense of self Justice. It's wrong.

I can say it becsuse I can; just cuz it conflicts with your beliefs. And theyre not right. Science is like that. I'm sorry; but you have to deal with it. That's life. If it's true then prove it to me now onsead of false belief with this all talk and no show garbage attitude.

You're insane in trying too many things expecting a different result. Quit arguing and defending something that's not right. Deal with it.

tflofasho

I actually agree with @emanuela here. It's crazy to think absolutely nothing can be done to save the poor lady's (or man's) daughter. That's not fair!

Let's keep this thread civil, or I may have to lock it.

I dare you to lock it. Try me.

I'm sorry, but nothing can be done! I wish it can too; but it can't.

TimeFlipper

I don't wanna be rude, but you can't say me if believe or not believe, if pursue time travel or not and if I say to other people I want to help them, it's in good faith and not to trick anyone. Peace and love
The best way to help people is not by offering them false hopes of time-travelling, but by explaining to them that there are people about who have experienced grief like themselves, and found out how to live with it :)

tflofasho

No. That would be the admin of this site and beyond. I believed until I tried and woke up to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.