Does anyone know anything about this?

Mayhem

Zenith
Where did you get it from?

I had a quick look at the publisher couldnt see anything there. What about the QR code?

Wind7

Staff
Looks like someone (on the Net) is having a bit of fun with the original.

;)

start at edge

Looks like someone (on the Net) is having a bit of fun with the original.

;)
There is something I observed only after I stumbled upon this and I wonder how I did not catch on earlier, because I saw the Back To The Future trilogy numerous times and I don’t remember the almanac cover having the year 2000 written on it, it would have definitely drawn my attention, so I watched those scenes again and even took some captures – here is how they look like:

... so it is indeed 2000 - I even tend to categorize this as a “Mandela effect”

start at edge

Have no idea, Google it.
One of my favorite movies is Back To The Future, so I recognized it the moment I saw it. The first thing I noticed was a different time period it referred to, so I searched (Googled) but found nothing out of the ordinary. Along with it I also got this: “reverse engineered Gluons Neutron Infusion XZ”, so I searched (Googled) that too, but there was even less interesting or useful information about that. My only conclusion was that it has something to do with time travel, but that is it.

start at edge

Where did you get it from?

I had a quick look at the publisher couldnt see anything there. What about the QR code?
Someone sent it to me, with the mention it would be a strong hint. It was the last contact I had … since then - total silence.
Anyway, Thanks !!

Mayhem

Zenith
Theres no pic of the original back cover in the movie?

So they added a few things?

The bottom of the spine has a production code but its very hard to see what it is.

start at edge

In the movie, most of the shots are of the front cover. There are a few shots of the back cover …

… but they’re blurry.

Last edited: