Does anyone know how to open a wormhole?

I'm trying to write a theory on wormholes, and I think I know how to keep them open with negative energy. My question is how do I open them in the first place? thanks

paulyoung2

you need to have the ability to have enough of that negative energy you are talking about (this is if you go the 400 year old scientific method of earthlings.. which is primitive but can work yes)

I'm trying to write a theory on wormholes, and I think I know how to keep them open with negative energy. My question is how do I open them in the first place? thanks

If I were looking to cause a wormhole I would start by trying to figure out just exactly what spacial area is. Then I would try to figure out just exactly what causes it & how it does cause it. Then I would try to figure out how to organize what ever it is that causes spacial area into being a wormhole.

If I were looking to cause a wormhole I would start by trying to figure out just exactly what spacial area is. Then I would try to figure out just exactly what causes it & how it does cause it. Then I would try to figure out how to organize what ever it is that causes spacial area into being a wormhole.
I think it is where you rip space time open, then fill the rip with negative energy to stabilize and expand it

I think it is where you rip space time open, then fill the rip with negative energy to stabilize and expand it

You're talking Einstein stuff, but I don't prescribe to his theories anymore. You see it is of my opinion that once you get down to the core foundation of special & general relativity they fall apart. In turn I've learned a new way to see our universe through the eyes of quantum based polarized hyper super symmetry dimensional physics.

Harte

From what I've been able to learn, it takes more energy than the Sun contains (unless you have a couple of black holes handy - which would imply more energy than the Sun, or if you only want to send particles like photons through it) and would require negative energy to keep it open (from Kip Thorne.)

Harte

From what I've been able to learn, it takes more energy than the Sun contains (unless you have a couple of black holes handy - which would imply more energy than the Sun, or if you only want to send particles like photons through it) and would require negative energy to keep it open (from Kip Thorne.)

Harte
Actually, the smallest black hole in theory only requires around 1 to 2 gigajoules of energy with the schwarzschild radius equation. Granted, it would have a radius on the order of planck meters, but it would still exist.

So, do we fill that black hole with negative energy to expand it?

Harte

Actually, the smallest black hole in theory only requires around 1 to 2 gigajoules of energy with the schwarzschild radius equation. Granted, it would have a radius on the order of planck meters, but it would still exist.
Which is why I said "or if you only want to send particles like photons through it."
Schwarzschild's equation does not include an energy term.

So, do we fill that black hole with negative energy to expand it?
Nope, more energy. The negative energy is to keep it open, not to make it larger.

Harte

Inferno

I can't remember where I read this, but supposedly the earth's rotating gravity distorts space in a way that creates slight rips in space. These rips are supposed to have enormous amounts of potential energy. If you could find a way to use this energy, you should have more than enough. But that's only if its true. Maybe someone with more knowledge in this field could confirm or deny this.