Does anyone know how to open a wormhole?

Mayhem

Zenith
Good old Barnsy, hes been awol a while now maybe been captured, i think i linked his video for this elsewhere here on the site.

here is it again

TimeFlipper

Good old Barnsy, hes been awol a while now maybe been captured, i think i linked his video for this elsewhere here on the site.

here is it again

Yes my old friend, Barnsy as you put it, was brought up on here a while back by your very good self...
If I recall, I think I made the joke about his so called "Verdrehung Fan" as producing nothing but a load of "hot air" ..

Barnsy was also quoted on the, "Pretend To Be a Time Traveller Day, Radio Show" (Which should be a dead give away to his fakery and deception) on December 8th 2018...This was how his device was described a month later....

During experiments proving the Relative State Interpretation, which involved firing laser pulses down a device he invented called the Aharonov Optical Manifold, the pulses go through hitting elements inside along the way, before interacting with the shutter system, thus the elements serve as detection areas, as well as splitters.

The pulses that pass through trigger the "Participatory Universe" to produce a new parallel Universe copy, where the pulse appears without cause....This impacts upon an interior element that it never had before because pulses that hit the interior are stopped, splitting them off from the portion that moves onto the shutter system..

There is actually interesting information on the Aharonov-Bohm effect, and also the Aharonov-Bohm Solenoid Effect, that relates to the optical manifold...You will also find very interesting info on John Wheelers "Participatory Universe" that includes Wormholes...Despite there being such information out there, it doesnt prove in any way that Barnsy created miniature wormholes from his laser driven hot air fan device..

Last edited:

paulyoung2

how about we start by getting you onto lucid dreaming.. most just talk the talk no one really walk the walk

anyone ANYONE who experienced legit lucid dreaming will never be the same again

most have not. most only get a tiny taste and look at it as sophisticated google/wikopedia interpreted "dream".. but if you ever had "lucid dream" you should know it is everything beyond that humans and other species have yet to touch nor understand.. this is where true freedom still exist

the problem is that not many can get there.. and the ones who do leave quite fast.. they are simply scared to lose their flesh as simple as that.. their subconscious does not let them go too far away..

you can call it REM SHMAM no.. it is different.. no human science understand it yet as of 2020s

so first begin with that.. upon achieving that we can take it further

TimeFlipper

how about we start by getting you onto lucid dreaming.. most just talk the talk no one really walk the walk

anyone ANYONE who experienced legit lucid dreaming will never be the same again

most have not. most only get a tiny taste and look at it as sophisticated google/wikopedia interpreted "dream".. but if you ever had "lucid dream" you should know it is everything beyond that humans and other species have yet to touch nor understand.. this is where true freedom still exist

the problem is that not many can get there.. and the ones who do leave quite fast.. they are simply scared to lose their flesh as simple as that.. their subconscious does not let them go too far away..

you can call it REM SHMAM no.. it is different.. no human science understand it yet as of 2020s

so first begin with that.. upon achieving that we can take it further

Why not tell all of us about your own lucid dreams? :D..