Does anyone know how to open a wormhole?

I can't remember where I read this, but supposedly the earth's rotating gravity distorts space in a way that creates slight rips in space. These rips are supposed to have enormous amounts of potential energy. If you could find a way to use this energy, you should have more than enough. But that's only if its true. Maybe someone with more knowledge in this field could confirm or deny this.

I think you are talking about inertial frame dragging.

Harte

I can't remember where I read this, but supposedly the earth's rotating gravity distorts space in a way that creates slight rips in space. These rips are supposed to have enormous amounts of potential energy. If you could find a way to use this energy, you should have more than enough. But that's only if its true. Maybe someone with more knowledge in this field could confirm or deny this.
It's called frame dragging, so you can google that. There's no rips though, and the only energy available there comes from gravitational potential energy, which would be available even if there was no frame dragging.

Harte

paulyoung2

^you don't have to open a wormhole.. you can find a number of them over vortexes on your circle (earth) well it really is a frequency I explain it already maybe not but if need you can let me ill explain to you in pm.

also.. there is a region on your circle.. that you are not allowed into.. past specific south "lines" you all know it but you prefer to ignore it.. well 370 hasn't.. you do remember flight 370 im sure you all do.. maybe not the 16 year olds among you but most here remember.. they never crushed.. they disappeared.. and the deep state despite doing the worst job STILL managed to cover for it with you

75 years of enslavement!

I'm trying to write a theory on wormholes, and I think I know how to keep them open with negative energy. My question is how do I open them in the first place? thanks

Here's an idea for you @Antinventor2020. You know how whenever you look at the 2 dimensional fabric of the spacetime continuum there is always an unused right angle? Well it might be possible for you to uses this unused right angle for a wormhole. The funny thing here is that matter seems to warp the fabric of spacetime at this right angle, but I'm not going to get into that one. The idea here is that if you use this unused right angle to make a wormhole then the 2 ends of your wormhole could connect to 2 different locations of our space dimension. The trick to it here is that in this way not only would your wormhole be a dimensionally connected subdimension of our space dimension but this wormhole subdimension would exist within a region which is dimensionally below space. Which means that our space dimension is going to encapsulate all of this sub-region. At the same time though it also means that your wormhole subdimension is going to exist within a region that has no outside defining length definition. As such & while on its inside your wormhole subdimension might only be 10,15, 20 or 50 feet long because our space dimension encapsulates all of the sub-region that your wormhole subdimension exists in you should be able to connect the 2 ends of your wormhole subdimension light years apart from each other inside space. Of course how to do all of this is well beyond me so don't ask me how to do it. The neat thing here is that in this way your wormhole should function bidirectionally.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I'm trying to write a theory on wormholes, and I think I know how to keep them open with negative energy. My question is how do I open them in the first place? thanks

Take note of where a bird is dragging out a worm through a worm hole...You might need to triangulate the exact position, therefore you will need three friends with laser theodolites to help you perform the task :LOL:..

Last edited:

walt willis

A ripe in the space/time fabric may be made with an anti-mater gun just as non humans do to travel into deep space.

Attachments

• imgh.jpg
    imgh.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 5

TimeFlipper

^you don't have to open a wormhole.. you can find a number of them over vortexes on your circle (earth) well it really is a frequency I explain it already maybe not but if need you can let me ill explain to you in pm.

also.. there is a region on your circle.. that you are not allowed into.. past specific south "lines" you all know it but you prefer to ignore it.. well 370 hasn't.. you do remember flight 370 im sure you all do.. maybe not the 16 year olds among you but most here remember.. they never crushed.. they disappeared.. and the deep state despite doing the worst job STILL managed to cover for it with you

75 years of enslavement!

Can you tell me what the "frequency" is you mentioned please?...Is it the frequency of the wormhole or the Vortex? :)..