Does anyone own any of Steven Gibbs Reports? Preserving Steven Gibbs Reports because of stroke.

dustin255

Steven Gibbs in is the hospital from a stroke. Does this information be kept a secret or will someone inherit his work and keep selling his reports? or will the reports be shared freely with everyone or will copies be sold on Ebay?

Whoever has the remaining reports please decide because the information need to be kept alive and should not be kept a secret at all.

Last edited:

steven chiverton

hey dustin ive got most or all his reports so anything you like in them i can help

Tron1

steven gibbs recovered and his home still making hdr's if you read posts. not being mean just letting you know.

orochimaru

Does anyone here on this post have kabbalistic numerology (part 2) #42 from the HDR Enterprises website. this is also a written report from Steven Gibbs.

Traveler7

Does anyone here on this post have kabbalistic numerology (part 2) #42 from the HDR Enterprises website. this is also a written report from Steven Gibbs.
Yes i have it's really hard to find, i think this report is so old that Gibbs doesn't send and edit it anymore but i can send you in pm if You want

orochimaru

Yes i have it's really hard to find, i think this report is so old that Gibbs doesn't send and edit it anymore but i can send you in pm if You want
Hello Traveler7: Thank you so much for the reply. Yes please if you could send it over I would be greatly thankful and appreciative. either pm or email...thanks in advance!