Does anyone wanna talk about christchurch?

titorite

At first I did not care just another day in the world another tragedy , then I noticed others were still going on about it THEN talking about it became a crime in NZ. SUCH A CRIME that NZ tried to make other people in other nations follow their declaration of "shut up and dont talk about this or its jail for you".

THIS motivated me to look for the forbidden video.

I can see why they are working so hard to scrub it from the net and pretend it never happened any other way than what they say.

PAinted clips already there in the hallway , people already piled up in the corners before he enters the room, shot gun blasts that do not break windows....

and back round music... whos fucking idea was it to have back round music.

this hoax was a cluster fuck of fuck ups..

And I unabashedly declare with all my voice that it was a total hoax. CGI and animated pie. The funeral homes are not overwhelmed. No outsourceing of morgues , nothing that would be expected of the gritty details of such a tragedy. and the flaws in the film expose it for what it is.

Anyone feel like talkling about it?

samzeman

Not going to get into the rest of this (today) but 40 deaths wouldn't overwhelm morgues, in my opinion. That many people die in almost every country every day, as far as I can guess. Also, plenty would want their bodies shipped home, or cremated, which is much quicker. But, uh, how do you know morgues and funeral homes weren't overwhelmed?

TimeFlipper

At first I did not care just another day in the world another tragedy , then I noticed others were still going on about it THEN talking about it became a crime in NZ. SUCH A CRIME that NZ tried to make other people in other nations follow their declaration of "shut up and dont talk about this or its jail for you".

I can see why they are working so hard to scrub it from the net and pretend it never happened any other way than what they say.

PAinted clips already there in the hallway , people already piled up in the corners before he enters the room, shot gun blasts that do not break windows....

And I unabashedly declare with all my voice that it was a total hoax. CGI and animated pie. The funeral homes are not overwhelmed. No outsourceing of morgues , nothing that would be expected of the gritty details of such a tragedy. and the flaws in the film expose it for what it is.

Would you kindly leave us all a link to that forbidden video please? :)..

KBlake

At first I did not care just another day in the world another tragedy , then I noticed others were still going on about it THEN talking about it became a crime in NZ. SUCH A CRIME that NZ tried to make other people in other nations follow their declaration of "shut up and dont talk about this or its jail for you". THIS motivated me to look for the forbidden video. I can see why they are working so hard to scrub it from the net and pretend it never happened any other way than what they say. PAinted clips already there in the hallway , people already piled up in the corners before he enters the room, shot gun blasts that do not break windows.... and back round music... whos fucking idea was it to have back round music. this hoax was a cluster fuck of fuck ups.. And I unabashedly declare with all my voice that it was a total hoax. CGI and animated pie. The funeral homes are not overwhelmed. No outsourceing of morgues , nothing that would be expected of the gritty details of such a tragedy. and the flaws in the film expose it for what it is. Anyone feel like talkling about it?
At first I did not care just another day in the world another tragedy , then I noticed others were still going on about it THEN talking about it became a crime in NZ. SUCH A CRIME that NZ tried to make other people in other nations follow their declaration of "shut up and dont talk about this or its jail for you". THIS motivated me to look for the forbidden video. I can see why they are working so hard to scrub it from the net and pretend it never happened any other way than what they say. PAinted clips already there in the hallway , people already piled up in the corners before he enters the room, shot gun blasts that do not break windows.... and back round music... whos fucking idea was it to have back round music. this hoax was a cluster fuck of fuck ups.. And I unabashedly declare with all my voice that it was a total hoax. CGI and animated pie. The funeral homes are not overwhelmed. No outsourceing of morgues , nothing that would be expected of the gritty details of such a tragedy. and the flaws in the film expose it for what it is. Anyone feel like talkling about it?

KBlake

You clearly didn’t watch the video good enough. First of all, there’s no conspiracy. A moron with guns who read stupid things on sites like this, full of wildly fabricated ideas, got angry and wanted to kill some people. That’s all that happened. The “background music” was what the shooter was playing himself from his own phone or speaker during the recording, and the “clips found already in the hallway” were clips he dropped earlier in video that were not completely empty yet. If you had eyes that worked then you’d see that.

KBlake

40 people probably die often every day. That small amount of deaths wouldn’t fill up a morgue and if it did, they would just ship the body to another town or whereever they want the bodies moved. I don’t know how you CGI a fucking Facebook LIVE video, but this clearly wasn’t fucking cgi hahahaha

Kairos

It's sad, though, because I think he lives in a place where guns are not legal. It's not his fault.