Does anyone wanna talk about christchurch?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You don’t have to source anything, the original video shows everything I need to know. You’re a blind moron who just wants to make a conspiracy out of nothing lol. Hiding is human nature and it’s what they were trying to do. I already told you why they didn’t want people to watch it. Get a brain and fix ur eyes you fat lazy moron
Let's keep it civil please. No need to disrespect another fellow members, we're all here to discuss and share opinions.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I havent read the whole manifesto thing. Ive read parts but it just seemed like garbage to me. The justifications and memes mean little to nothing to me, in the context of the whole event.

Whats your take on the video cosmo? Do you find any parts questionable or unbelievable or is it just another modern day tragedy exactly as reported?
The video looks strange to me:
  1. There's a moment in the video when the shooter is first driving to his location, but the audio cuts out and he pauses for a moment before seeming to gesture to someone before continuing. The audio resumes after this "signal"
  2. Nobody you see in the video reacts strangely to a man fully equipped for war. 2 or 3 cars pass him on the street, 2 or 3 people pass him on the way in. Nobody stiffens up or seems to notice this dude.
  3. Where's all the blood?
  4. Why did everyone seem to lie down on top of each other in the corner? The doors are right there.
  5. Where's the damage to the wllas and plaster?
  6. Where are the shell casings? Watch carefully, they seem to disappear. None on the ground despite him standing in the room and firing at least 60 rounds from one position.
I think the video is odd. Obviously something happened, but it's strange.

Kairos

Ive already watched it.. thought i mentioned in the OP. Anyways yeah when a bunch of MSM tell the public not to read or view something i tend to question why. Especially when the NZ government wants to incarcerate people just for viewing it.

If you had seen it , i think you might have some questions. It is undoubtedly graphic but it is also highly questionable.

I mean people dont just calmly lay down in the corners of a room and wait to be shot. That is not how humans react in a life or death situation . Its fight or flight not lay down and wait.

Yeah, that really is how a large percentage of people react. They live in a society that breeds weakness and compliance. In every mass shooting you have people who just surrender to it.

Kairos

The video looks strange to me:
  1. There's a moment in the video when the shooter is first driving to his location, but the audio cuts out and he pauses for a moment before seeming to gesture to someone before continuing. The audio resumes after this "signal"
  2. Nobody you see in the video reacts strangely to a man fully equipped for war. 2 or 3 cars pass him on the street, 2 or 3 people pass him on the way in. Nobody stiffens up or seems to notice this dude.
  3. Where's all the blood?
  4. Why did everyone seem to lie down on top of each other in the corner? The doors are right there.
  5. Where's the damage to the wllas and plaster?
  6. Where are the shell casings? Watch carefully, they seem to disappear. None on the ground despite him standing in the room and firing at least 60 rounds from one position.
I think the video is odd. Obviously something happened, but it's strange.

Not watching the video, but 3-5 is easy to explain. 3) I think he was shooting .223 or 5.56? Not much blood from something like that. 4) most people are compliant. We are not all warriors. In every mass shooting you get people surrendering to it. 5) Again, look at what he was shooting.

samzeman

Yeah, that really is how a large percentage of people react. They live in a society that breeds weakness and compliance. In every mass shooting you have people who just surrender to it.

I can vouch for this, even in small scale cases like muggings, people will not fight back on average. I wouldn't say it's as bad as society breeding weakness or compliance, more like nothing being worth the economy of fighting it. In the case of a mugging, the money you lose is less valuable than a risk of losing your life, even though I would personally assume most muggers are bluffing.

As with a mass shooting, self preservation totally kicks in, and to no individual person is it worth it to sacrifice your life. Sacrifices go directly against the fight-or-flight instinct, since you'll only fight if you think you can win. It's why sacrifice is seen as a deliberate and noble action, in almost all cases, because it has to be entirely deliberate, and any human by default (on instinct only) will protect themselves, even if their life could be traded for many more.

titorite

Not watching the video, but 3-5 is easy to explain. 3) I think he was shooting .223 or 5.56? Not much blood from something like that. 4) most people are compliant. We are not all warriors. In every mass shooting you get people surrendering to it. 5) Again, look at what he was shooting.

Aye , that is choice and it is yours to make. Having viewed it i know exactly what cosmo is talking about. They weren't complaint , they were already laying down on top of each other in two separate corners of the room not moving despite multiple exit routes being available.

The rounds were multiple different kinds. The video has him walking in with three different guns hanging off of him. He even walks by a couple that look directly at him but he walks on and they dont bat an eyelash.

In the car he began shooting his shotgun at point blank out the front windshield for some reason. It doesn't shatter in a manner consistent with the action. He then fires out the passenger side window and that window shatters.

And then theirs that mag in the hallway... that was already there, before he even entered the property.

Their is a reason people that viewed it are questioning it. Its not out of the blue kneejerk reaction and everything's a conspiracy. Their are details that fail to fit a narrative.

@Cosmo, if youre wondering about the music i reference , its really soft but sounds like typical Hollywood action suspense music. Two beats going back and forth. It doesnt sound the same as anything else rather like a soundtrack. I did wonder if it was the cellphone or maybe music from elsewhere but the tone and timing and low volume are really suspect.

KBlake

Aye , that is choice and it is yours to make. Having viewed it i know exactly what cosmo is talking about. They weren't complaint , they were already laying down on top of each other in two separate corners of the room not moving despite multiple exit routes being available.

The rounds were multiple different kinds. The video has him walking in with three different guns hanging off of him. He even walks by a couple that look directly at him but he walks on and they dont bat an eyelash.

In the car he began shooting his shotgun at point blank out the front windshield for some reason. It doesn't shatter in a manner consistent with the action. He then fires out the passenger side window and that window shatters.

And then theirs that mag in the hallway... that was already there, before he even entered the property.

Their is a reason people that viewed it are questioning it. Its not out of the blue kneejerk reaction and everything's a conspiracy. Their are details that fail to fit a narrative.

@Cosmo, if youre wondering about the music i reference , its really soft but sounds like typical Hollywood action suspense music. Two beats going back and forth. It doesnt sound the same as anything else rather like a soundtrack. I did wonder if it was the cellphone or maybe music from elsewhere but the tone and timing and low volume are really suspect.
Again you are a blind fool hahaha. HE DROPPED THE MAG THERE AND PICKED IT LATER. Are you watching the video in reverse? How hard is it to watch a chain of events in a video that has no interruptions? How can you miss where he drops the mag then picks it back up hahaha. “It was already there” like yeah sure there was just a magazine sitting on the floor waiting to be grabbed hahaha. And I already explained to you why the windshield didn’t shatter, because it’s build not to shatter just like every other cars windshield for the past several years. Why does common sense and normal eye sight escape you so easily?

titorite

Again you are a blind fool hahaha. HE DROPPED THE MAG THERE AND PICKED IT LATER. Are you watching the video in reverse? How hard is it to watch a chain of events in a video that has no interruptions? How can you miss where he drops the mag then picks it back up hahaha. “It was already there” like yeah sure there was just a magazine sitting on the floor waiting to be grabbed hahaha. And I already explained to you why the windshield didn’t shatter, because it’s build not to shatter just like every other cars windshield for the past several years. Why does common sense and normal eye sight escape you so easily?

Reminds me of another person who insisted that the thing on the ground was not another magazine but a sock. Make up whatever you like, your false version of events is only for the benefit of naritive control for them that have not viewed it for themselves.